Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

3.7

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow can you say thick grease in a bottle? Thats all this stuff was, never again will i use this. It made my eyes feel so heavy it felt as if i didnt sleep for 5 days straight!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this at night only cuz it would be too heavy for day time use imo...its nice and creamy,one pump is enough to use under both eyes. This stuff has made a huge difference in the fine lines around my eyes=)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I like using the Mary Kay Timewise Firimng Eye Cream b/c it really moisturizes the undereye area. I really like to use this at night b/c by morning my undereye are looks tighter and firmer. Also I've used this during the day under makeup and I don't care for it b/c it doesn't wear well. It's thicker the the MK Timewise Age-fighting Eye Cream so I think the Age-fighting Eye cream would be better for day time under makeup. Packaging is wonderful. It comes in a pump style bottle and it is so easy to use, just a pump for each eye and it smooths on so easy.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)