Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I looked for a long time for something creamy and reasonably priced. I tried a sample for two weeks and loved it . . . but after I bought it, I realized it was making my eyes puffy. Left it alone, came back a couple months later, same thing, and I rarely react to eye creams. Into the trash it goes . . .

I have been using this product for several years. I am 41 years old and have no visible wrinkles around my eyes. You literally have to look through a magnifying glass or mirror to see the small ones I have.
My tip would be for women to start using this product at around the age of 30 or so to prevent wrinkles. I didn't by it to get rid of wrinkles at that age because I had none. I bought it to prevent them and it has worked.
I do not purchase through Mary Kay consultants but instead look for other avenues which have been successful and money saving. I'm sure if you any of you think about it, you can figure out where to look for it.
Again, this product is something that will totally benefit you if you start using it at the right time. For those of you that have used it and not stuck with it because your results weren't quick enough....it took time to get those wrinkles, it will take time to reverse them. Don't give up!
If anyone has any questions, I will gladly answer them :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best eye cream I have found, and I have been using it for 3 years. I use it in the morning right before I put my makeup on. I don't feel it is greasy, but rather nice and moisturizing. When I don't use this, the skin around my eyes is a lot more "crepey" and just dry in general (I'm 24 so no real wrinkle issues yet) and no other eye creams do this without breaking me out (even the skin around my eyes breaks out easily). I feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin every time I use this. And lastly, I love the packaging because it is hygienic and gets every last drop out!

For those of you that have the burning effect of the eye from this product, your only suppose to apply it around the eye (orbital bone), if you get too close to your eye with any eye cream you will have that effect. This in my opinion is the best eye cream on the market.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is too heavy for my eye area, caused several millia after only a couple of days of use. It felt nice on and was very emollient but just too rich for me. I gave it to my mom who is in her late 50's, I'll see if she likes it.

I bought this product several years ago and am just now really using it. I find it is light enough that it doesn't bother me. The pump is nice but I usually only do a half pump for both eyes. I can really feel the cream doing what it says, firming my eye area.

It's light enough to wear under your make up or wear it at night. Would definitely recommend to others

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I actually enjoyed this product..it made my eye makeup look better. I probably wouldn't buy it again though just because of that and it's pretty pricy and if you use it twice a day it doesn't last very long.

I'll have to update as I use up my bottle, but so far so good. Moisturizes my eye area and seems to lessen fine lines with no skin or eye irritation. Has not caused my sensitive skin to break out but I will update if that happens.

I've been looking for a decent eyecream that doesn't irritate my eyes, doesn't give me milia and most of all, moisturizes and hydrates my delicate eye area. A long time user of Clinique All About Eyes, I have now to find something that works better than that. I had tried the Mary Kay Timewise Eye Cream in the tube, but this cream actually made my eye area look worse and didn't hydrate at all. This cream seems to be rather thick and difficult to spread, but the ingredients are nice and it seems to really moisturize my eye area. I've tried to use regular moisturizer for around the eyes, but that gives me either puffy eyes or it doesn't hydrate enough, or worse, it makes the skin around my eye sockets flake off!!! Anyway, I'll try this out and will update later. For now, here are the ingredients (and btw, just for the record, there is NO alcohol or fragrance in this):
WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL. + + + UPDATE: I still like the cream, but I am having trouble with it. If I am not really, REALLY careful, my eyes sting when applying the cream. What's good about it is that it so darn thick that you can't rub it in, you HAVE to dab it on with your finger, hence no rub-lines. The lotion "boogers" really bug me too, the packaging is not good at all. Screw top would be a lot better. No milia yet. Will update. + + + 2ND UPDATE: For a to me unknown reason, this eyecream has stopped making my eyes water. It doesn't bother me one bit. I am very happy about this development because this is so far the best eyecream I have ever used. Upgraded to 5 lippies.