Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Black

4.5

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm a 20 year old college student who doesn't get much sleep therefore I have wrinkles under my eyes. I bought this product and was using it every night for 2 weeks and already I have seen a major improvement. The deep wrinkles have diminished and the skin has firmed up so much that the veins on my eyelids are becoming more visible for some reason, therefore I stopped putting the eye cream on my lids and continue to put it on under my eye. I'm torn if I would repurchase this item once it is finished because it contains 2 parabens =\

Awesome eye cream! I don't have too many lines, but a few of the lines I did have seemed to have disappeared. Also, seemed to have helped with dark circles too. I now use it for preventive care. Nice consistency. Great product for the price. Would buy again!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)