Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.7

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

I have tried alot of eye creams. I use to be out in the sun alot! So I have damage, but when I use this eye cream it seems to have helped the look of my eyes.
I went to a Mary Kay party and was so impressed I bought it and then I had a party myself to spread the word. I dont expect miracles but I do love this product better than any other.
I dont think it makes sense to spend alot on any skin care.....the good ones are out there without the big price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The older I get, the harder it is to find an eye cream that actually works. I bought this in hopes that it would improve the fine lines around my eyes and help the crepey texture under my eyes. This product did both, and delivered pretty quickly. I didn't have high hopes about firming or lightening of under eye circles, but I also noticed some slight improvement there. On the nights I get lazy and don't apply this, I can REALLY tell the difference in the morning.

I did read the reviews about it stinging. You do have to be careful to keep the application around the orbital bone. For me, a full pump is way too much product. Half a pump is plenty.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not sure what this product is claiming to do I only were this for a moisturizer around my eyes and eyelid area because I tend to feel this area dry after a shower and at night so yea...

At first I was really impressed with this product, but after using it for almost 2 months I am no longer impressed. It only tightens up the wrinkles for about an hour. What I do like about this product is that it keeps the skin around my eyes feeling soft and moisturized. However, this also leads to raccoon eyes with mascara.

I did an experiment, using it only around my right eye. I've been using the product for a few weeks and enjoy the way it moisturizes but I've seen no difference in the fine lines under my eye. I haven't seen an improvement in my under eye circles either. I'm not saying I'm doubting Mary Kay's products, I use several others. I'm just saying this one doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm not old enough.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My holy grail product!! No lie. I am 20 years old and have had sleeping problems for years, because of that I HAD horrible dark circles. This eye cream has been a miracle to my under eyes, my dark circles are barely noticeable now that I've been using this. I have been using this for a year now and still have the same bottle and it still has quite a bit of product left in it. A little goes a long way. It does migrate a little so don't put it right by your eyes or it will burn. I apply it a pinky finger width underneath my lower lid. I will always use this!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this product but sadly I don't see any difference with my eyes and actually am convinced it made my lids drier! I use it now out of habit and because I paid so much for it but I don't recommend it. Save your money. I am still looking for better eye products.

This is one of the products that I can't live without. I am 25 and have an issue with tired-looking eyes as well as some darkness under my eye. When I use this cream - I kid you not - I do not have to wear concealer under my eyes! It brightens and firms my eye area and makes my eyes look like they did when I was 18! I love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow can you say thick grease in a bottle? Thats all this stuff was, never again will i use this. It made my eyes feel so heavy it felt as if i didnt sleep for 5 days straight!

I bought this cream to help combat the dry Canadian winters which brings out fine lines under my eyes. This was for night time use only since it was more emollient and I preferred something lighter with SPF for the day time. The consistency of this cream is quite nice - not oily but not too light - it had an airy whipped quality that made application easy and it absorbed quickly. It's also fragrance free. I also found that it really hydrated the skin and made the eye area look and feel more supple and soft in the morning. It did not cause milia for me. The convenience of the pump made this product easy to travel with, and quite sanitary - it pumped out just enough product with 1 pump-full.

Where this product really failed for me was that it stung my eyes! Like other have noted, if I applied it anywhere too close where it may get near my lash line, it would feel like I got alcohol in my eyes - not good! I tried to use this on and off for a few months and finally gave up - the times I was extra careful not to go 1cm around my eye I felt like I wasn't applying to the areas I really needed hydration (I have fine lines just near my tear duct), and most times I'd just deal with the stinging.

I really don't understand why they wouldn't test this to see if it would irritate the eye since it's a product meant for the eye area! My MK consultant (just as others who posted below) advised me not to apply it so close to my eyes, just around the orbital bone. But really? It's an eye cream, it will inevitably get near the lash line even if I didn't apply it directly there, it could migrate or transfer. It's not user application error, it's a problem with the product itself. I ended up using the rest of the cream on my neck - as far away from my eyes as possible! At $40 CAD for 14g, it's not the most expensive eye cream out there, but it is on the expensive side. I wouldn't repurchase simply because of the stinging. There are plenty of eye creams out there that do not sting when applied near the eye area.