Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.4

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

This turned out to be a really bad experience for me. Made my eyes water constantly, and then I developed dark red streaks at the corners of my eyes that hurt. The eyelids and undereye became puffy too. I used it for a week with nice results- went well under my makeup and seemed to make the darker area's lighter, but by the second week, the allergic reaction started. I will keep searching for a better eye cream for my sensitive eyes. Can not recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product does as it says it will; it firms and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. I don't care for the mechanism by which this achieved however. I can't speak for others, but for me, it causes such swelling of the tissue under which the product was applied that the skin "firms" and "eliminating fine lines and wrinkles" by increases skin tension from swelling! It does the same for my sister in law and cousin as well. No thank you.

I did not like this product because I had the MK age fighting eye cream before and it did not compare to it. It didnt spread easily or make my eyes feel really moisturized. I definately liked the Age fighting cream much more. Plus the packaging is bad, every time I use it I have to push out about quarter of an inch of dried product and its just a waste!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As some of the reviews below have stated this eye cream is mineral oil based. At first I liked this cream, I didn't notice any firmness but it made my undereye are smooth and soft. After a few weeks I developed milia. After doing some research this was the only product I used that had mineral oil in it. So I quit using it. The milia eventually went away, so I can only assume this cream caused it. Save your money on this product, there are better eye creams on the market. I am now on the search to find one.

This cream is very thick - almost paste-like. A little bit goes a very long way. I noticed that after using it my eyes slightly burned and watered, and it left a tacky feeling on my skin. I can't speak of any results, because I will not be using it again due to the consistency, and also to the way it made my eyes feel.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

If you're looking for an eye cream that actually tightens- this is it! I don't have wrinkles, but am developing fine lines. Over the three months I've used this product, I've noticed a reduction in those lines & general puffiness. That said, be careful about applying it anywhere on your lids, as it can migrate into your eyes & it definitely burns (to be expected for a product that "firms" your eyes!).

It's a thicker cream dispensed from a serviceable looking, plain pink pump- a little bit goes a long way. It's very reasonably priced in relation to most eye creams. I use it in the evening, as it can take some time to absorb.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually buy skin care products from the drugstore based on good reviews here at MUA, but this product was free for me (my mom is a Mary Kay consultant and often gives me products to try) so I thought I would test it out. I'm in my early 20's so I don't have many fine lines, but I do have a couple.
I have to say I like the packaging of this product as it gives just the right amount. You only need a little bit of this at a time. I use this both under my eyes and on my forehead. After using it for a few weeks, I have noticed a slight improvement in my fine lines. It is not irritating at all, and I feel completely safe using this around my eyes. It is pretty moisturizing, even if you use a tiny bit. The bottle seems to last forever too. It's not a miracle worker, but it does the job.

Love this eye cream!!! Really has reduced the fine lines and puffiness. I have tried soooo many eye creams and this has been the best so far. The only issue is you have to be careful not to aplly too much and too close to the eye or it burns a little. Just dot at brow bone and outer corner of eye and gently pat.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only eye cream Ive used that doesnt sting if I accidently get it the corner of my eye. And it moisturizes really well. I dont know if it does anything for wrinkles or firmness yet, but I'll keep using it and see. I love the pump, its sanitary and you can control exactly how much you get. But what I dont like is that if you dont use it for a while, you get "lotion boogers" where the cream dries when you first pump it out. seems like a waste of product. I'll update later. I hope it doesnt cause milia, since it has petrolatum and mineral oil.. ehhh. but my skin seems to like it so far.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff. Very moisturizing but does't feel greasy. A little goes a long way on this and any other Mary Kay eye cream. It lasts forever. Helps with lines and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Love It!