Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

3.0

1 review

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I have a friend who's a MK consultant, and I read these great reviews before purchasing this eye cream, since I needed something desperately for the darkness under my eye area and for preventing wrinkles. To better describe my problems, I have dark hollow eyes with visible veins all over. Some areas are purple and some are red, which is one of my biggest insecurities. I bought this with the hopes the issue could improve a little, so I didn't have to consider laser treatment at the dermatologist's office. I've been using this for four weeks now, before applying makeup and sometimes at night. I haven't noticed any improvement on my problems, except I can glide my concealer very nicely after applying it (and the skin feels somewhat tight), but that's about it. It costed $30! Which is a huge amount of money considering it does nothing. Oh, and it can make you develop milia is you use it too much, believe me. My advice, keep searching for something less expensive and better. That's what I'll do. I'm still searching for a better eye cream :(

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)