Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly

3.0

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I looked for a long time for something creamy and reasonably priced. I tried a sample for two weeks and loved it . . . but after I bought it, I realized it was making my eyes puffy. Left it alone, came back a couple months later, same thing, and I rarely react to eye creams. Into the trash it goes . . .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A friend gave me this as a gift and I have grown to love it when I use it with makeup. I use foundation mixed with a little eye de-puffing gel but first I use this cream and I love how rich,creamy and soft it feels going on. My foundation glides over this cream beautifully. I have noticed wrinkle improvement. I am not so sure about the lifting effect. Anyway, I am using this now instead of Clinique's All about Eyes under my makeup. I used it for years but as I get older I found I need more moisture and the Mary Kay Timewise firming eye cream gives me that.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this product but sadly I don't see any difference with my eyes and actually am convinced it made my lids drier! I use it now out of habit and because I paid so much for it but I don't recommend it. Save your money. I am still looking for better eye products.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff. Very moisturizing but does't feel greasy. A little goes a long way on this and any other Mary Kay eye cream. It lasts forever. Helps with lines and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Love It!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is too heavy for my eye area, caused several millia after only a couple of days of use. It felt nice on and was very emollient but just too rich for me. I gave it to my mom who is in her late 50's, I'll see if she likes it.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got this eye cream after seeing all these good reviews here... But honestly i don't see any improvement at all in my fine lines, dry skin around the eyes, puffiness, etc, etc and i have been using it for 6 months... actually i've noticed that my fine lines have become more obvious, maybe cause of the cream, maybe not... who knows. Also, the cream makes my eyes water a lot and red, like burning... not a good thing :(
I give it 2 lippies cause i like the pump packaging and it's an ok moisturizer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this at night only cuz it would be too heavy for day time use imo...its nice and creamy,one pump is enough to use under both eyes. This stuff has made a huge difference in the fine lines around my eyes=)