Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.3

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product does as it says it will; it firms and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. I don't care for the mechanism by which this achieved however. I can't speak for others, but for me, it causes such swelling of the tissue under which the product was applied that the skin "firms" and "eliminating fine lines and wrinkles" by increases skin tension from swelling! It does the same for my sister in law and cousin as well. No thank you.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My holy grail product!! No lie. I am 20 years old and have had sleeping problems for years, because of that I HAD horrible dark circles. This eye cream has been a miracle to my under eyes, my dark circles are barely noticeable now that I've been using this. I have been using this for a year now and still have the same bottle and it still has quite a bit of product left in it. A little goes a long way. It does migrate a little so don't put it right by your eyes or it will burn. I apply it a pinky finger width underneath my lower lid. I will always use this!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I too noticed stinging when I get this product too close to my lashline. I didn't notice great moisturization or a difference in my eye area. It also makes my eyes feel itchy in the morning. This is a petroleum based moisturizer, a small amt for $30, I guess so they can make you think it works. I've been using Arbonne's RE9 cream and it works so much better for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I would expect more reviews on this great eye cream.It is very nice product comparable with high end eye creams and considering the price it is worthy to try.I like it a lot,because it is smoothing the skin around the eyes,dimishing light wrinkles and it is moisturizing.I like the pump bottle it is very sanitary and if lightly pushed it comes exact amount what you need just dont push the pump all the way down.I am very satisfied and I would definitely buy again.I forgot to mentioned that I have lack of sleep cause I have little baby,but still no wrinkles with this product.I do recommend to everybody.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

DEC UPDATE: I am loving this product and I am having great results. My under eye area tends to be very dry and this product has helped to keep it very moisturized. My lids are no longer dry, and the fine lines around my eyes are diminishing. Hard to believe, but It's really making a difference on my 48 yr. old eyes :D...

I found this unopened in my makeup drawer - I must have purchased it about a year ago. I am not crazy about the pump because it dispenses too much product. I have been using this for about a week. I don't notice any difference. I have been using the Mary Kay anti-aging eye cream. Also, I checked the price of this on the website, and I had forgotten that this is expensive. Not quite as expensive as my PX eye cream, but it's up there...I will probably not purchase this product again...

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this product! Out of all the eye creams I've used this is the only one that has helped with my fine lines and hooded eyelids. It doesn't burn my eyes or cause milia. Last week I recieved a horrible burn on my eyelid from a bad eyebrow wax, this cream has helped heal the burn. Although it is pricey and the packaging could be better I will definitely be buying this again when mine runs out. I've had my tube a good 2 months now, I use it nightly and I still have half a bottle left.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I actually enjoyed this product..it made my eye makeup look better. I probably wouldn't buy it again though just because of that and it's pretty pricy and if you use it twice a day it doesn't last very long.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like this eye cream. It is firming and has some nice, subtle reflecting somethings to help enhance the eye area...make it brighter, etc. The cream is thick and spreads nicely. I dot it along the orbital bone on top and bottome and I think it's nice as a night treatment, however really lovely in the morning to wake up the eye area. It is not a bad price, either. What? $30 USD or something like that? I would purchase again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have young skin, so my focus is really on preventing aging and not treating it. That being said I am starting to develop very fine lines right underneath my eyes. I purchased this at a friends mk party along with a few other products. I use this every night and I really have noticed a difference in the moisture level and fine lines around my eyes. I have had NO milia which is basically a miracle for me! Now heres my issue: this contains mineral oil and it's not even like a trace amount, it's the second ingredient listed. We all know that mineral oil is not good for your skin. BUT my skin seems to love this eye cream so I am conflicted! Bottom line, unless my skin starts to look like this is hurting instead of helping, I will continue to use it.

This turned out to be a really bad experience for me. Made my eyes water constantly, and then I developed dark red streaks at the corners of my eyes that hurt. The eyelids and undereye became puffy too. I used it for a week with nice results- went well under my makeup and seemed to make the darker area's lighter, but by the second week, the allergic reaction started. I will keep searching for a better eye cream for my sensitive eyes. Can not recommend this.