Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

2.5

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I looked for a long time for something creamy and reasonably priced. I tried a sample for two weeks and loved it . . . but after I bought it, I realized it was making my eyes puffy. Left it alone, came back a couple months later, same thing, and I rarely react to eye creams. Into the trash it goes . . .

This is one of the products that I can't live without. I am 25 and have an issue with tired-looking eyes as well as some darkness under my eye. When I use this cream - I kid you not - I do not have to wear concealer under my eyes! It brightens and firms my eye area and makes my eyes look like they did when I was 18! I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is too heavy for my eye area, caused several millia after only a couple of days of use. It felt nice on and was very emollient but just too rich for me. I gave it to my mom who is in her late 50's, I'll see if she likes it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Update: Week 3 and I've been waking with "allergic shiners" everyday. Folks have been asking me everyday if I'm alright!Finally figured out that I'm allergic to something in this new eye cream. Damn it all. Discontinued use and my eyes were itching madly and weeping, burning, and red. Ow! Beware! I've been using this for 2 weeks and I really like this. It is better than the the other Mk eye cream for moisturization for my mature eye area and does give some minute firming to my eye area. Granted it's temporary. I do love how my concealer goes on over this eye cream, so smooth. And the pump is good.