Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.2

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I have a friend who's a MK consultant, and I read these great reviews before purchasing this eye cream, since I needed something desperately for the darkness under my eye area and for preventing wrinkles. To better describe my problems, I have dark hollow eyes with visible veins all over. Some areas are purple and some are red, which is one of my biggest insecurities. I bought this with the hopes the issue could improve a little, so I didn't have to consider laser treatment at the dermatologist's office. I've been using this for four weeks now, before applying makeup and sometimes at night. I haven't noticed any improvement on my problems, except I can glide my concealer very nicely after applying it (and the skin feels somewhat tight), but that's about it. It costed $30! Which is a huge amount of money considering it does nothing. Oh, and it can make you develop milia is you use it too much, believe me. My advice, keep searching for something less expensive and better. That's what I'll do. I'm still searching for a better eye cream :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

If you're looking for an eye cream that actually tightens- this is it! I don't have wrinkles, but am developing fine lines. Over the three months I've used this product, I've noticed a reduction in those lines & general puffiness. That said, be careful about applying it anywhere on your lids, as it can migrate into your eyes & it definitely burns (to be expected for a product that "firms" your eyes!).

It's a thicker cream dispensed from a serviceable looking, plain pink pump- a little bit goes a long way. It's very reasonably priced in relation to most eye creams. I use it in the evening, as it can take some time to absorb.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this stuff has totally rocked my world......I'm 28 years old and last year started to notice fine lines developing under my eyes. I figured it was from smoking for a few years and tanning. My makeup would settle into these lines, making them extremely visible. I could never put eyeshadow in that little V shape around my tear duct because of those freakin' lines - any kind of makeup would settle into them and look horrendous.

So I quit doing both those things (tanning & smoking) and started using every eye cream under the sun - nothing helped AT ALL until I used Mary Kay Eye Firming Cream!! After a couple weeks of using it, these lines are TOTALLY GONE!!! I use it at night before I go to bed, and in the morning when I wake up. It's like a miracle - I wouldn't care if it cost $100 a bottle, I would buy it forever as long as those lines never come back (I've been using it for about three months now and those lines haven't made a comeback!)

For reference, I also use other products in the Mary Kay Timewise line....but I'm assuming the eye cream is what's doing it. However, I use the Timewise Night Solution at night also, and I also use the Timewise Dermabrasion kit a couple times a week. The days I don't use that, I wash my face with YSL Instant Pur foaming cleanser (I think that's discontinued now but I still have several bottles of it left).

But anyways, if you have those fine lines under your eyes, do yourself a favor and run & get this - it has changed my life, literally, I am so grateful for it!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

it's supposed to brighten the eyes, firm and help with dark circles. it does moisturize fine, lasts a little than a whole day, but i haven't really noticed a difference in the brightening area.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As some of the reviews below have stated this eye cream is mineral oil based. At first I liked this cream, I didn't notice any firmness but it made my undereye are smooth and soft. After a few weeks I developed milia. After doing some research this was the only product I used that had mineral oil in it. So I quit using it. The milia eventually went away, so I can only assume this cream caused it. Save your money on this product, there are better eye creams on the market. I am now on the search to find one.