Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.2

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product does as it says it will; it firms and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. I don't care for the mechanism by which this achieved however. I can't speak for others, but for me, it causes such swelling of the tissue under which the product was applied that the skin "firms" and "eliminating fine lines and wrinkles" by increases skin tension from swelling! It does the same for my sister in law and cousin as well. No thank you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The older I get, the harder it is to find an eye cream that actually works. I bought this in hopes that it would improve the fine lines around my eyes and help the crepey texture under my eyes. This product did both, and delivered pretty quickly. I didn't have high hopes about firming or lightening of under eye circles, but I also noticed some slight improvement there. On the nights I get lazy and don't apply this, I can REALLY tell the difference in the morning.

I did read the reviews about it stinging. You do have to be careful to keep the application around the orbital bone. For me, a full pump is way too much product. Half a pump is plenty.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best eye cream I have found, and I have been using it for 3 years. I use it in the morning right before I put my makeup on. I don't feel it is greasy, but rather nice and moisturizing. When I don't use this, the skin around my eyes is a lot more "crepey" and just dry in general (I'm 24 so no real wrinkle issues yet) and no other eye creams do this without breaking me out (even the skin around my eyes breaks out easily). I feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin every time I use this. And lastly, I love the packaging because it is hygienic and gets every last drop out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love the pump and the fact that it is fragrance free. However, had the same watery eye / slight stinging / itching issues that everyone else did. It's darn thick - definitely have to pat and not tug. It seems to actually work pretty well on the lines though! Nothing miraculous, but there is a noticeable difference. On the fence :/

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I've been using this product for about 4 months now so I feel like I can give a pretty thorough review now. First off, the packaging is quite nice. I really like the pump-very sanitary and easy to use. The bad part is it's hard to see how much is in the container so you can predict when you need a tube. I haven't finished the product (so it obviously last quite a while) so I don't know if you can get all the product out at the end.
As for price, I got mine at about half price on amazon, which is the only way I buy Mary Kay. I refuse to use Ebay-I feel it can be unsafe as Ebay dose a terrible job of protecting buyers. Also at $30, this cream I feel is too expensive/over priced so I wouldn't pay full price. But, you can't always get it at a good price, with shipping, from amazon so it's kind of a pain.
As for the product itself. At first I really loved it. It was moisturizing, which is all I really want my eye creams to do. I don't really have lines or get very puffy or have dark circles. I just need a good basic moisturizing/preventative type of eye cream. I like thicker ones because I feel they are more moisturizing-the gel ones feel like water to me. Anyway, so it was moisturizing. It works well under makeup and I was overall pretty happy with it. But then I got a give very persistent seedy thing on my eyelid, which is frustrating. That was kind of my fault because I wanted to see if it would work for my eyelid too-so don't use this on your eyelids! Then it started stinging my eyes. I didn't think I got it in my eyes so maybe I'm getting sensitive to it.
Anyway, so in the end, I think it's an okay eye cream. I have already found one better so I won't repurchase. I feel that for the price you can get a much better and easier to come by eye cream. Keep in mind, I could not test the anti-wrinkle and such properties because I have no real problems yet in that area. This was purely an attempt to find a thicker, more moisturizing cream, which it was.
FYI I'm currently loving Clinique's All About Eyes RICH.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really shouldn't have strayed from my Shiseido Benefiance 'Serum" (really a cream) even if this is cheaper. I didn't find it moisturizing even! It didn't even go on well under makeup, I just plain didn't like it.

And on top of that I got a PIMPLE on my eye area! I wonder if this has silicones in it or something... weird!