Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.4

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A friend gave me this as a gift and I have grown to love it when I use it with makeup. I use foundation mixed with a little eye de-puffing gel but first I use this cream and I love how rich,creamy and soft it feels going on. My foundation glides over this cream beautifully. I have noticed wrinkle improvement. I am not so sure about the lifting effect. Anyway, I am using this now instead of Clinique's All about Eyes under my makeup. I used it for years but as I get older I found I need more moisture and the Mary Kay Timewise firming eye cream gives me that.

I did an experiment, using it only around my right eye. I've been using the product for a few weeks and enjoy the way it moisturizes but I've seen no difference in the fine lines under my eye. I haven't seen an improvement in my under eye circles either. I'm not saying I'm doubting Mary Kay's products, I use several others. I'm just saying this one doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm not old enough.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I would expect more reviews on this great eye cream.It is very nice product comparable with high end eye creams and considering the price it is worthy to try.I like it a lot,because it is smoothing the skin around the eyes,dimishing light wrinkles and it is moisturizing.I like the pump bottle it is very sanitary and if lightly pushed it comes exact amount what you need just dont push the pump all the way down.I am very satisfied and I would definitely buy again.I forgot to mentioned that I have lack of sleep cause I have little baby,but still no wrinkles with this product.I do recommend to everybody.

This eye cream is fragrance free..and it comes in a cute pump. I am using it for prevention, but I love the way it goes on -- smooth and not too thick. I am not sure if it really does much for getting rid of existing wrinkles (i don't really have many) but I love the way it feels and I hate how other eye creams make my eyes burn because of the smell or chemical irritation. I will rebuy if I ever run out!

I have tried all varieties of eye creams and moisturizers, hoping to reduce the appearance of crepey, lined skin under my eyes. I had given up hope of ever finding anything aside from Botox or surgery that would work, until I tried this cream. I have been using it for two weeks and definitely see a difference in the appearance of my skin. Maybe the ingredients are average, but they seem to last through the day and really hydrate and thus keep the skin nicely plumped. I have no trouble applying foundation over it. I can only hope they don't discontinue it.