Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.5

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I looked for a long time for something creamy and reasonably priced. I tried a sample for two weeks and loved it . . . but after I bought it, I realized it was making my eyes puffy. Left it alone, came back a couple months later, same thing, and I rarely react to eye creams. Into the trash it goes . . .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A friend gave me this as a gift and I have grown to love it when I use it with makeup. I use foundation mixed with a little eye de-puffing gel but first I use this cream and I love how rich,creamy and soft it feels going on. My foundation glides over this cream beautifully. I have noticed wrinkle improvement. I am not so sure about the lifting effect. Anyway, I am using this now instead of Clinique's All about Eyes under my makeup. I used it for years but as I get older I found I need more moisture and the Mary Kay Timewise firming eye cream gives me that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product does as it says it will; it firms and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. I don't care for the mechanism by which this achieved however. I can't speak for others, but for me, it causes such swelling of the tissue under which the product was applied that the skin "firms" and "eliminating fine lines and wrinkles" by increases skin tension from swelling! It does the same for my sister in law and cousin as well. No thank you.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not sure what this product is claiming to do I only were this for a moisturizer around my eyes and eyelid area because I tend to feel this area dry after a shower and at night so yea...

At first I was really impressed with this product, but after using it for almost 2 months I am no longer impressed. It only tightens up the wrinkles for about an hour. What I do like about this product is that it keeps the skin around my eyes feeling soft and moisturized. However, this also leads to raccoon eyes with mascara.

I did an experiment, using it only around my right eye. I've been using the product for a few weeks and enjoy the way it moisturizes but I've seen no difference in the fine lines under my eye. I haven't seen an improvement in my under eye circles either. I'm not saying I'm doubting Mary Kay's products, I use several others. I'm just saying this one doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm not old enough.

This is one of the products that I can't live without. I am 25 and have an issue with tired-looking eyes as well as some darkness under my eye. When I use this cream - I kid you not - I do not have to wear concealer under my eyes! It brightens and firms my eye area and makes my eyes look like they did when I was 18! I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best eye cream I have found, and I have been using it for 3 years. I use it in the morning right before I put my makeup on. I don't feel it is greasy, but rather nice and moisturizing. When I don't use this, the skin around my eyes is a lot more "crepey" and just dry in general (I'm 24 so no real wrinkle issues yet) and no other eye creams do this without breaking me out (even the skin around my eyes breaks out easily). I feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin every time I use this. And lastly, I love the packaging because it is hygienic and gets every last drop out!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

If you're looking for an eye cream that actually tightens- this is it! I don't have wrinkles, but am developing fine lines. Over the three months I've used this product, I've noticed a reduction in those lines & general puffiness. That said, be careful about applying it anywhere on your lids, as it can migrate into your eyes & it definitely burns (to be expected for a product that "firms" your eyes!).

It's a thicker cream dispensed from a serviceable looking, plain pink pump- a little bit goes a long way. It's very reasonably priced in relation to most eye creams. I use it in the evening, as it can take some time to absorb.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff. Very moisturizing but does't feel greasy. A little goes a long way on this and any other Mary Kay eye cream. It lasts forever. Helps with lines and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Love It!