Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.8

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love the pump and the fact that it is fragrance free. However, had the same watery eye / slight stinging / itching issues that everyone else did. It's darn thick - definitely have to pat and not tug. It seems to actually work pretty well on the lines though! Nothing miraculous, but there is a noticeable difference. On the fence :/

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this product! Out of all the eye creams I've used this is the only one that has helped with my fine lines and hooded eyelids. It doesn't burn my eyes or cause milia. Last week I recieved a horrible burn on my eyelid from a bad eyebrow wax, this cream has helped heal the burn. Although it is pricey and the packaging could be better I will definitely be buying this again when mine runs out. I've had my tube a good 2 months now, I use it nightly and I still have half a bottle left.

UGH.

This does absolutely nothing. I have dark circles, fine lines and oily skin, so I am looking for something that would combat the first 2 without making me an oil slick. I would even be okay with an oil slick if the first 2 would be taken care of!

This product does NOT do what it promises.

My lines are still there- the circles just as dark as ever. I've noticed NO improvement even after months of religious use.

The packaging sucks- the pump gives you WAY too much- you really only need 1/2 pump to moisturize both eyes. Plus, when you forget to use it just once- the product in the pump dries out, so when you dispense it the next time you use it- you get a 1/2 pump of dried product- wasteful and annoying!

Now, I do like a few things- it's nicely moisturizing, and it doesn't sting or burn my eyes like so many other eye creams do. I will use it till it's gone, but only at night, because it's too rich for daytime use.

Awesome eye cream! I don't have too many lines, but a few of the lines I did have seemed to have disappeared. Also, seemed to have helped with dark circles too. I now use it for preventive care. Nice consistency. Great product for the price. Would buy again!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)