Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

I have tried alot of eye creams. I use to be out in the sun alot! So I have damage, but when I use this eye cream it seems to have helped the look of my eyes.
I went to a Mary Kay party and was so impressed I bought it and then I had a party myself to spread the word. I dont expect miracles but I do love this product better than any other.
I dont think it makes sense to spend alot on any skin care.....the good ones are out there without the big price!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A friend gave me this as a gift and I have grown to love it when I use it with makeup. I use foundation mixed with a little eye de-puffing gel but first I use this cream and I love how rich,creamy and soft it feels going on. My foundation glides over this cream beautifully. I have noticed wrinkle improvement. I am not so sure about the lifting effect. Anyway, I am using this now instead of Clinique's All about Eyes under my makeup. I used it for years but as I get older I found I need more moisture and the Mary Kay Timewise firming eye cream gives me that.