Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55

4.3

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

I used to sell this exclusively back in the early 1990s, when this product came in a small tub and had a distinctly more greasy after feel. I really believe that Timewise is the thing of the future in the MK arena and that this eye cream is revolutionary, considering what it was twenty years ago. Now, the formula is still rich, but not as greasy and much easier to spread around the eye area. Plus you need much less product to achieve the same results as the early incarnation promised you. Has done wonders for my eye area and brightens my darkish under eye area (which is due to melasma). A still great, but much improved product compared to back in the day. Will keep repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

DEC UPDATE: I am loving this product and I am having great results. My under eye area tends to be very dry and this product has helped to keep it very moisturized. My lids are no longer dry, and the fine lines around my eyes are diminishing. Hard to believe, but It's really making a difference on my 48 yr. old eyes :D...

I found this unopened in my makeup drawer - I must have purchased it about a year ago. I am not crazy about the pump because it dispenses too much product. I have been using this for about a week. I don't notice any difference. I have been using the Mary Kay anti-aging eye cream. Also, I checked the price of this on the website, and I had forgotten that this is expensive. Not quite as expensive as my PX eye cream, but it's up there...I will probably not purchase this product again...

I have tried all varieties of eye creams and moisturizers, hoping to reduce the appearance of crepey, lined skin under my eyes. I had given up hope of ever finding anything aside from Botox or surgery that would work, until I tried this cream. I have been using it for two weeks and definitely see a difference in the appearance of my skin. Maybe the ingredients are average, but they seem to last through the day and really hydrate and thus keep the skin nicely plumped. I have no trouble applying foundation over it. I can only hope they don't discontinue it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Update: Week 3 and I've been waking with "allergic shiners" everyday. Folks have been asking me everyday if I'm alright!Finally figured out that I'm allergic to something in this new eye cream. Damn it all. Discontinued use and my eyes were itching madly and weeping, burning, and red. Ow! Beware! I've been using this for 2 weeks and I really like this. It is better than the the other Mk eye cream for moisturization for my mature eye area and does give some minute firming to my eye area. Granted it's temporary. I do love how my concealer goes on over this eye cream, so smooth. And the pump is good.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)