Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.9

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

I have been using this product for several years. I am 41 years old and have no visible wrinkles around my eyes. You literally have to look through a magnifying glass or mirror to see the small ones I have.
My tip would be for women to start using this product at around the age of 30 or so to prevent wrinkles. I didn't by it to get rid of wrinkles at that age because I had none. I bought it to prevent them and it has worked.
I do not purchase through Mary Kay consultants but instead look for other avenues which have been successful and money saving. I'm sure if you any of you think about it, you can figure out where to look for it.
Again, this product is something that will totally benefit you if you start using it at the right time. For those of you that have used it and not stuck with it because your results weren't quick enough....it took time to get those wrinkles, it will take time to reverse them. Don't give up!
If anyone has any questions, I will gladly answer them :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The older I get, the harder it is to find an eye cream that actually works. I bought this in hopes that it would improve the fine lines around my eyes and help the crepey texture under my eyes. This product did both, and delivered pretty quickly. I didn't have high hopes about firming or lightening of under eye circles, but I also noticed some slight improvement there. On the nights I get lazy and don't apply this, I can REALLY tell the difference in the morning.

I did read the reviews about it stinging. You do have to be careful to keep the application around the orbital bone. For me, a full pump is way too much product. Half a pump is plenty.

I did an experiment, using it only around my right eye. I've been using the product for a few weeks and enjoy the way it moisturizes but I've seen no difference in the fine lines under my eye. I haven't seen an improvement in my under eye circles either. I'm not saying I'm doubting Mary Kay's products, I use several others. I'm just saying this one doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm not old enough.

For those of you that have the burning effect of the eye from this product, your only suppose to apply it around the eye (orbital bone), if you get too close to your eye with any eye cream you will have that effect. This in my opinion is the best eye cream on the market.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

- cannot notice any difference, been using it for approx 8 weeks now
- it does go on very smoothly and easily
- has no "smell" / fragrance to it
- love the dispenser, very handy

would not purchase it again, as it has not improved the fine lines around my eyes. looking for something better....

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff. Very moisturizing but does't feel greasy. A little goes a long way on this and any other Mary Kay eye cream. It lasts forever. Helps with lines and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Love It!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love the pump and the fact that it is fragrance free. However, had the same watery eye / slight stinging / itching issues that everyone else did. It's darn thick - definitely have to pat and not tug. It seems to actually work pretty well on the lines though! Nothing miraculous, but there is a noticeable difference. On the fence :/

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I too noticed stinging when I get this product too close to my lashline. I didn't notice great moisturization or a difference in my eye area. It also makes my eyes feel itchy in the morning. This is a petroleum based moisturizer, a small amt for $30, I guess so they can make you think it works. I've been using Arbonne's RE9 cream and it works so much better for me.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I use this am/pm and love the results. My eye makeup doesn't run down my face during daytime use. It is a bit heavy but not at all greasy. I can really tell an improvement around my eye area, no lines at all.

This turned out to be a really bad experience for me. Made my eyes water constantly, and then I developed dark red streaks at the corners of my eyes that hurt. The eyelids and undereye became puffy too. I used it for a week with nice results- went well under my makeup and seemed to make the darker area's lighter, but by the second week, the allergic reaction started. I will keep searching for a better eye cream for my sensitive eyes. Can not recommend this.