Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.4

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product does as it says it will; it firms and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. I don't care for the mechanism by which this achieved however. I can't speak for others, but for me, it causes such swelling of the tissue under which the product was applied that the skin "firms" and "eliminating fine lines and wrinkles" by increases skin tension from swelling! It does the same for my sister in law and cousin as well. No thank you.

This is one of the products that I can't live without. I am 25 and have an issue with tired-looking eyes as well as some darkness under my eye. When I use this cream - I kid you not - I do not have to wear concealer under my eyes! It brightens and firms my eye area and makes my eyes look like they did when I was 18! I love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow can you say thick grease in a bottle? Thats all this stuff was, never again will i use this. It made my eyes feel so heavy it felt as if i didnt sleep for 5 days straight!

I don't think you should be applying eye cream near your lash line!
Pat a bead of this together between your ring fingers, start applying at the outer corner of the eye and continue under the eye along the bone and up the sides of the nose and under the brow if you wish. Continue to pat into skin. It will absorb and move toward the eye on its own.

I don't know if this product will do anything over the long term - but it absorbs easily and does not make my eyes water like the Origins nightamins does. It's not glossy or sticky once on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I've been using this product for about 4 months now so I feel like I can give a pretty thorough review now. First off, the packaging is quite nice. I really like the pump-very sanitary and easy to use. The bad part is it's hard to see how much is in the container so you can predict when you need a tube. I haven't finished the product (so it obviously last quite a while) so I don't know if you can get all the product out at the end.
As for price, I got mine at about half price on amazon, which is the only way I buy Mary Kay. I refuse to use Ebay-I feel it can be unsafe as Ebay dose a terrible job of protecting buyers. Also at $30, this cream I feel is too expensive/over priced so I wouldn't pay full price. But, you can't always get it at a good price, with shipping, from amazon so it's kind of a pain.
As for the product itself. At first I really loved it. It was moisturizing, which is all I really want my eye creams to do. I don't really have lines or get very puffy or have dark circles. I just need a good basic moisturizing/preventative type of eye cream. I like thicker ones because I feel they are more moisturizing-the gel ones feel like water to me. Anyway, so it was moisturizing. It works well under makeup and I was overall pretty happy with it. But then I got a give very persistent seedy thing on my eyelid, which is frustrating. That was kind of my fault because I wanted to see if it would work for my eyelid too-so don't use this on your eyelids! Then it started stinging my eyes. I didn't think I got it in my eyes so maybe I'm getting sensitive to it.
Anyway, so in the end, I think it's an okay eye cream. I have already found one better so I won't repurchase. I feel that for the price you can get a much better and easier to come by eye cream. Keep in mind, I could not test the anti-wrinkle and such properties because I have no real problems yet in that area. This was purely an attempt to find a thicker, more moisturizing cream, which it was.
FYI I'm currently loving Clinique's All About Eyes RICH.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really shouldn't have strayed from my Shiseido Benefiance 'Serum" (really a cream) even if this is cheaper. I didn't find it moisturizing even! It didn't even go on well under makeup, I just plain didn't like it.

And on top of that I got a PIMPLE on my eye area! I wonder if this has silicones in it or something... weird!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got this eye cream after seeing all these good reviews here... But honestly i don't see any improvement at all in my fine lines, dry skin around the eyes, puffiness, etc, etc and i have been using it for 6 months... actually i've noticed that my fine lines have become more obvious, maybe cause of the cream, maybe not... who knows. Also, the cream makes my eyes water a lot and red, like burning... not a good thing :(
I give it 2 lippies cause i like the pump packaging and it's an ok moisturizer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I neglected to use an eye cream in my early 20s, so now, at 27, I'm starting to notice fine lines around and under my eyes. I've tried a couple eye creams but this one is my favorite. Not only does it help with the under eye lines and darkness, it firms my eyelids as well! I have naturally sleepy eyelids, and this really helps. My only complaints are if I use a full pump I get WAY too much product, so I have to be careful when I press the pump, and if I get any in my eye, it burns. It's hard to tell if this would happen with everyone, or just me. My eyes are hypersensitive so a lot of products make my eyes burn. The irritation is not severe enough to make me stop using the product. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry to normal lids. If you have oily lids, this may be too heavy for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this stuff has totally rocked my world......I'm 28 years old and last year started to notice fine lines developing under my eyes. I figured it was from smoking for a few years and tanning. My makeup would settle into these lines, making them extremely visible. I could never put eyeshadow in that little V shape around my tear duct because of those freakin' lines - any kind of makeup would settle into them and look horrendous.

So I quit doing both those things (tanning & smoking) and started using every eye cream under the sun - nothing helped AT ALL until I used Mary Kay Eye Firming Cream!! After a couple weeks of using it, these lines are TOTALLY GONE!!! I use it at night before I go to bed, and in the morning when I wake up. It's like a miracle - I wouldn't care if it cost $100 a bottle, I would buy it forever as long as those lines never come back (I've been using it for about three months now and those lines haven't made a comeback!)

For reference, I also use other products in the Mary Kay Timewise line....but I'm assuming the eye cream is what's doing it. However, I use the Timewise Night Solution at night also, and I also use the Timewise Dermabrasion kit a couple times a week. The days I don't use that, I wash my face with YSL Instant Pur foaming cleanser (I think that's discontinued now but I still have several bottles of it left).

But anyways, if you have those fine lines under your eyes, do yourself a favor and run & get this - it has changed my life, literally, I am so grateful for it!!

I bought this product several years ago and am just now really using it. I find it is light enough that it doesn't bother me. The pump is nice but I usually only do a half pump for both eyes. I can really feel the cream doing what it says, firming my eye area.

It's light enough to wear under your make up or wear it at night. Would definitely recommend to others