Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.3

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I have a friend who's a MK consultant, and I read these great reviews before purchasing this eye cream, since I needed something desperately for the darkness under my eye area and for preventing wrinkles. To better describe my problems, I have dark hollow eyes with visible veins all over. Some areas are purple and some are red, which is one of my biggest insecurities. I bought this with the hopes the issue could improve a little, so I didn't have to consider laser treatment at the dermatologist's office. I've been using this for four weeks now, before applying makeup and sometimes at night. I haven't noticed any improvement on my problems, except I can glide my concealer very nicely after applying it (and the skin feels somewhat tight), but that's about it. It costed $30! Which is a huge amount of money considering it does nothing. Oh, and it can make you develop milia is you use it too much, believe me. My advice, keep searching for something less expensive and better. That's what I'll do. I'm still searching for a better eye cream :(

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My holy grail product!! No lie. I am 20 years old and have had sleeping problems for years, because of that I HAD horrible dark circles. This eye cream has been a miracle to my under eyes, my dark circles are barely noticeable now that I've been using this. I have been using this for a year now and still have the same bottle and it still has quite a bit of product left in it. A little goes a long way. It does migrate a little so don't put it right by your eyes or it will burn. I apply it a pinky finger width underneath my lower lid. I will always use this!

First off, the reason as to why I probably gave this product a 5 overall is because I am only 21 and I don't have any wrinkles, however I'm just trying to be proactive about the whole aging process, especially since I tanned a lot in high school (what was a thinking!). At least I finally came to my senses. Anyways, I think this is a great product for women in there 20s who would like to start off with a good anti-aging eye cream. This product is very gentle on the skin and it is not too thick so you can wear it in the morning and at night. In addition, the price is great especially if your friends with your Mary Kay consultant because she can give you a little discount. I will continue to buy this product until I can afford higher end products like SKII.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best eye cream I have found, and I have been using it for 3 years. I use it in the morning right before I put my makeup on. I don't feel it is greasy, but rather nice and moisturizing. When I don't use this, the skin around my eyes is a lot more "crepey" and just dry in general (I'm 24 so no real wrinkle issues yet) and no other eye creams do this without breaking me out (even the skin around my eyes breaks out easily). I feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin every time I use this. And lastly, I love the packaging because it is hygienic and gets every last drop out!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually buy skin care products from the drugstore based on good reviews here at MUA, but this product was free for me (my mom is a Mary Kay consultant and often gives me products to try) so I thought I would test it out. I'm in my early 20's so I don't have many fine lines, but I do have a couple.
I have to say I like the packaging of this product as it gives just the right amount. You only need a little bit of this at a time. I use this both under my eyes and on my forehead. After using it for a few weeks, I have noticed a slight improvement in my fine lines. It is not irritating at all, and I feel completely safe using this around my eyes. It is pretty moisturizing, even if you use a tiny bit. The bottle seems to last forever too. It's not a miracle worker, but it does the job.

I put that I would purchase it again, but I'm on the fence. I'll do pros and cons list

Pros:
-It does hydrate the eye area making concealer or makeup glide beautifully onto the skin
-I do see less fine lines
-Does not make my eyes water
-Genius dispenser and bottle making it very convenient by dispensing the exact amount you need or want.
-I use it as a lip plumper sometimes (I stole this from a MAC SA who told me to use their fast response eye cream)

CONS:
-It's not a brightner; my undereyes are still super dark
-the puffiness over time somewhat diminishes, but when I need de-puff in the morning for an instant quick fix, I don't notice the difference.

Because I am young enough to be worrying about preventing wrinkles around my eyes, I continue to use this. The problem is that I still need something for morning quick fixes, and furthermore, I'm not sure how well this is going to work at preventing the wrinkles to begin with. I'm hoping someone can maybe give me some tips or feedback about this product.

*****UPDATE*********
WOW! I have been consistently using this for 1 month , day and night, and it has transformed my eyes. It has brightened my undereyes and it has diminished the puffiness around my eyes. It is no substituted for lack of sleep, but it is an amazing treatment. I highly recommend it, especially for the price.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm a 20 year old college student who doesn't get much sleep therefore I have wrinkles under my eyes. I bought this product and was using it every night for 2 weeks and already I have seen a major improvement. The deep wrinkles have diminished and the skin has firmed up so much that the veins on my eyelids are becoming more visible for some reason, therefore I stopped putting the eye cream on my lids and continue to put it on under my eye. I'm torn if I would repurchase this item once it is finished because it contains 2 parabens =\

It burns my eyes. I don't care if it made me skinny and rich, I couldn't stand the eye pain.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I actually enjoyed this product..it made my eye makeup look better. I probably wouldn't buy it again though just because of that and it's pretty pricy and if you use it twice a day it doesn't last very long.

I LOVE this stuff. It really helps me look so much more awake. I do not like the price.. 30 is a lot for a tiny bottle but it does last a long time. I do agree that the pump gives you too much product. However, those things aside, this stuff works like a charm for me!