Uploaded by TammieK

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/07/2014

i love this blush it last all day!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium Brown

HairBrown

Apr/05/2014

This has become my go-too blush for a date or a night out. I'm an NW43 and this is a really warm, deep reddish-brown on my cheeks. it gives a really sexy flush and accentuates my cheekbones. Like all NYX products the quality is amazing for the price. Would definitely re-purchase.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

2.0

Aug/12/2013

I thought taupe was too light for contouring so I bought this online. Tried it to contour my face and I noticed it was too red defo not appropriate for contouring will use it as a blush instead.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jan/09/2011

This is my favorite blush, speaking as someone who has just begun to use cheek color. I am a brown skinned woman and this blush looks just great against my skin tone.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

3.0

Aug/21/2010

Since Im a fair skin girl, this blush is a little too dark for me. I use it to contour my face.. but this color is still red. I like it tough. If I barely swept my brush on this blush, I can build a nice look, but i think i still prefer another shades.. I don't think I will repurchase!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/17/2010

This is a nice, darker blush for my skin tone (medium olive, NC 30/C3) - I can use it often with a little blending work. I like that the color is matte. It's a healthy, natural darker rose-brown. Looks good on me with all colors. I just have to be careful not to put too much of it at one time onto my brush when I apply it. As usual with NYX, high quality, long-lasting products that are …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1124 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

May/20/2009

This color looks so good! It's a brown red blush that makes you look tan, and healthy. It's a natural matte finish blush with great color payoff. A ridiculous value. Especially good for summer! Highly recommended color.

About reviewer (484 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

fromNuMama

Oct/11/2008

This is the one! I'm 32 and this is my first blush purchase. I've hated blush all these years because I've never been able to find a natural blush for my skin tone (NC45). I'm sorry but I don't naturally blush barbie pink, plum, peach, or red! Nor do i turn sparkly when I blush! Seriously though, this blush gives me the flushed color and look I usually get after hitting …Read more

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jan/12/2006

Very unique color. On me Cocoa is brown-wine-pink shade with matte finish. Same shade as my beloved, yet long discontinued, Iman blush in 'Strawberry'. Adds that perfect Bobbi Brown type rosey cheek blush for my complexion. I had to purchase two just in case it is discontinued. NYX makes luxurious blushes. Price ($6 on website $4 local beauty supply), quality, packaging, product …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (835 reviews)

Age36-43