Uploaded by fivezero

price range

Reviews

fromWalko

Sep/18/2014

This is a lovely affordable blush. It's not glittery at all, although you can see gold sparkles in the pan, it just leaves a gorgeous sheen.It's not that matte chalky look.Not at all orange, it's a coppery bronze.The picture on here is really quite accurate.Superb lasting power and affordable. I would definitely repurchase but this will last a long time as the compact is generous …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairOther

May/29/2013

This works great as a highlight for me. It shows up as a very sheer bronzey/coppery color on me so I don't use it as a blush. Of all the NYX blushes I've tried, this one has to be my favorite. The texture is smooth so it applies easily, and the staying power is decent. Plus the price was like $4. I would recommend giving it a try.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/08/2012

I love this color. Gives me a very natural looking glow. It also has lasting power.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Curly, Medium

3.0

Dec/23/2011

Skintone: NC43/44, Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Warm Honey
This is a burnt golden orange with glitter in it. Like the colour, hate the glitter. Fantastic pigmentation though. Would never put this on my cheeks. I use it as an eyeshadow. Make sure you wear a primer underneath, or it will crease and disappear, like most other NYX shimmery(lets call a spade a spade, ok? Its glittery …

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

Apr/05/2011

Copper is an amazing orange blush with very pretty gold highlights to it. This is the blush you need if you are going for a golden girl look. It practically fills my need for a highlighter and is subtle enough to be worn during the day. I am really so impressed with NYX blushes and this is definitely one of my favorites.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

Jan/23/2011

I usually go for rosy colors blushes but after seeing Rihanna with a cooperish color on her checks I wanted to try something different I have had this almost a year. This is really nice on my NC45 skin. I don't wear it daily but when I do i get tons of compliments.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Other

Jan/09/2011

Really pretty shimmering blush. I am NC 45-NC 50 and this blush is subtle, but enhancing on me. I get compliments on how nice it looks.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

Jul/04/2010

Copper is gorgeous as a bronzer with a light hand. I always get compliments when wearing it. I like mixing it with NYX Terra Cota. I can only wear Copper in the summer when I get a really deep tan. I prefer this over my Mac Refined Golden bronzer. (NC 43-44)

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

2.0

Jul/05/2009

The color itself is very pretty, i am very drawn to blushes that are in the peachish, terracotta family, however although it is a very nice color the shimmer in this blush is a bit overkill for me. It's almost like my hg blush- ambering rose by mac but it is no way better in terms of color payoff for my nc45 complexion and the color is more red than ambering rose. i wouldn't purchase …Read more

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

May/22/2009

This is a very beautiful color that gives my skin a glow. However, the shimmer is a little much. I love pairing this with my revlon s/l in rasin glaze. I would totally purchase again because it's so cheap

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18