Darphin Purifying Balm

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Darphin Purifying Balm

1 review

Corylus Americana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beeswax, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Small jar that works wonders.

First, it's pricey. Second, it's worth every cent.

I've been fighting with acne for the past 1 year, and decided to try this product after tons of researching. It comes in a waxy texture in a small jar.

I usually scrape it out using the back of my nails, half of my nails' amount each time, melt it in my palm and gently press on my face. When my face is getting the warmth I'll scrape another half of my nail's amount and melt with 2 of my fingers, dab on my face and start to massage. It smells heavenly, and my skin feels warm and relaxed after.

It diminishes and clears acne, but doesn't stop my face from breaking out. So this is more like a treatment for existing acne, excellent.