Darphin Purifying Balm

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Darphin Purifying Balm

3.4

Corylus Americana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beeswax, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol

this product balances and soothes my skin alot. i feel it does calm down my skin and gives it a nice glow.

on 7/11/2007 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I keep on forgetting that I REALLY like this product. I was hesitant at first to use it with my older, one or two pimples a month skin because it feels like heavy oils, but the tea tree scent is soothing and one's face really does feel calmed the next morning. This product is just for night use, and the next day your face feels soft and smooth. Also, if you have any existing pimples, they do seem smaller and less aggravated. I believe that it's used two or three times a week, depending on your skin's condition, or once or twice monthly. I am going to try the Decleor baum essential, as most people also recommend that product to this one, but for now, this product is wonderful for people with mild acne who want to 'cleanse' their skin at night. Highly recommend trying.

on 11/16/2006 12:20:00 PM

I normally use Clarins Lotus but was wanting something with more 'oomph', and after reading the great reviews here managed to score a sample-sized jar. This stuff is way expensive. The tea tree scent is pleasant and the balm warms readily between my fingers, enabling easy application. I have used this only two nights, and although I 'think' my skin is looking better, I am still awaiting the 'radiance' and miraculous elimination of zits that everyone mentions here. (I have no new pimples, but I don't see the existing ones shrinking either). Plan to use this for a month and then update. EDIT: I use this about every 5 days and am liking it more. It helps with the ravages of Retin A in this January weather.

on 3/19/2006 5:46:00 PM

I use this for a couple days once a month to ward off potential hormonal breakouts. As others have posted, it's texture is very waxy. However it does not clog pores, quite the opposite in fact. My skin feels very soft and clear when I use this.

on 4/26/2005 1:49:00 AM

I love the texture and the smell of this stuff. It makes my skin feel great and I like the jar. However, I hate the price. It makes my skin look good though and I will repurchase :) **Update: I have been putting it on my blemishes at night and it is amazing. The redness disappears and it helps to heal them!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Sorry but I don't see the big deal with this product. It actually dried me out. I woke up the next morning and my face looked dull. Didn't like it at all.

I don't really "get" this product. The first few days, I applied it only to congested areas, and the next morning it made them worse (more red and splotchy, oily-looking). Glutton for punishment that I am, I continued to try it. I no longer have adverse reactions, but I don't find it does anything good for my skin either. It's sort of a nothing product for me. In combination with the Desincrustant lotion, it made the lotion less effective, too. I'll save it for the winter when I get some dry patches and see what happens.