Uploaded by StarbucksStruck

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/12/2015

Strawberry and champagne smell so good The scent last so long and I got plenty of compliments from male and females so I recommended

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

Jan/11/2015

My favorite scent from VS!! It reminds me of my senior year of high school and after I've had it on for a while it fades to a crisp, light scent reminiscent of watermelon and sliced strawberries.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

Dec/14/2012

A low key, everyday scent. It's sweet and feminine, but I am rather disappointed that the smell wears off after a short while because I really like it. Really moisturizing consistency too.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Jul/16/2012

Such a commonly overlooked product. I had not even given this one a whiff for years, wow I was missing a lot!! To me, it's kinda like a 'cult' lotion. It's been around forever, so many of us seem to have a love/hate opinion of it. It's really one of those products that once you've applied it you're like ' woahhh so that's what I've been smelling …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jul/15/2012

Wonderful fragrance! I love it. And the cream has a nice thick consistency. Gets absorbed quickly into the skin and moisturises it well.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

1.0

Jun/25/2012

This is one of those scents that is vomit inducing. It literally makes me want to puke, instant headache for me. The smell is just revolting to me.. I don't understand why VS and BBW discontinue certain scents that smell waaaaay better than this but keep this! I get that there are many that like this, but I will just never understand why or how.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Sep/27/2011

My boyfriend got this for me back when he worked at the mall. He said he REALLY liked the scent so he bought it for me. Unfortunetely, I didn't. It was too strong & smelled more like alcohol than strawberries. I prefer fruity scents over floral ones but this just smelled like someone spilled a drink on me. It's too overpowering. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I do wear …Read more

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

May/25/2011

i've been in love with this smell since middle school! its amazing. any time i'm wearing it out with friends or even running errands someone always complements me on it. i love it. just wish the lotion smell would stay longer!

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Apr/16/2011

I really like this scent. smells just like strawberries and champagne. however, sometimes it can smell a bit too alcoholy.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Mar/10/2011

I'll admit, I haven't smelled this in a while(try almost ten years it seems) but I always remember this as being my absolute favorite. The smell is remember is fresh, sexy, delicious, and totally out of this world. I think I'll go pick some up...

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral