E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Natural Blush

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!!

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

It's moisturizing and does it's job quite well but it's really a balm in click-pen form than a gloss. The slant applicator was a bit big for my initial preference but I find it convenient for a quick application... The color is very sheer, milky mauve. It might not be for everyone but this is very close to my natural (healthy) lip color so I find myself using this alot during my lazy days going to class. The staying power is average but this is $1. I have messy studio classes so I won't mind if I damaged this or lost it. I'll buy it again. The scent is a very subtle mint with a vanilla after taste. It's not for everyone but it isn't strong at all so I like it.. My experiences with ELF glosses generally are odd. I dislike a lot at first but then they grew on me later.