L'Oreal Sublime GLOW

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
L'Oreal Sublime GLOW
Sublime GLOW

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, Tri C14 15 Alkyl Citrate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dihydroxyacetone, Ceteareth 15, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG 100 Stearate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Perfume (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Dimethiconol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 4 (CI 14700)

on 10/14/2013 9:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this for about 2 weeks and I love it! I have a fading summer tan and this self tanner looked just like my real color and really evened out the tone on my whole body and face. It isn't orange at all! I was apprehensive about using this on my face since I have acne already but so far I've had very few problems with this product breaking me out more. I also apply this on my face every other day since my face wash fades the color more quickly and my face looks healthy instead of the dull pale cookie I get every fall/winter. I haven't noticed any streaks whatsoever but I do exfoliate and apply regular lotion to hands, gets, elbows and knees. As far as the scent goes, it's pleasant enough but barely noticeable until the next day when you'll get that slight self tanner smell. The color on my body lasts quite a few days and I reapply every 3-4 days. Overall, it's a great product with a very natural color!

on 7/3/2010 1:14:00 PM

I purchased this 3 days ago after watching a few reviews of it on YouTube. I couldn't be happier! It was a little bit more expensive than some of the other self tanners out there but I was willing to pay the extra because it smells so amazing! I love mangoes and that is exactly what this smells like. It was runny, like everyone has mentioned but I think that the runnyness helped with the product drying super fast. After 2 days of use I have a warm, natural looking tan on my arms, shoulders, chest, and legs. I love this stuff and will definitely repurchase!

** It's been a while since I've tried this product (last summer, to be exact) but I'm planning on trying it out again and will update this review to follow.

A decent self-tanner. Very gradual (I'm impatient). Be very careful applying it to "rough" areas like your toes, knees and elbows. Will leave a subtle "glistening" glow. Comes off in the shower easily, which means you must apply it daily if you shower daily. Very runny. *Very* smelly.

on 1/28/2009 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this in medium and it didn't work for me. It went on fine, but once it was dry, I have spots all over that were tell tell signs that I was using self tanner. Didn't like at all. I tried it a second time and got the same results....so I won't be purchasing again.

So i was lucky enough to get the body and face glow for a good 14$.
i tried it last night and woke up with a beautiful brown sugar "tan". Im not too good at the whole applying evenly deal and well i have no streaks whatsoever. So anyone can really do this.
I plan on building up on it..however im just a little worried about shaving my legs, im scared it causes blotches..but im sure i can handle it.
Will update if anything changes

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bought this because it was BOGO at CVS. Actually works pretty well for me. I've had issues of streaking and turning unnaturally orange with other self-tanners, but this particular one in Fair works well for me. No streaks and it blends nicely. There is a bit of faint soft shimmer to it, but I believe that actually helps to give my skin a nice healthy look to it. For me, it's nothing really obvious and I've grown to kinda like it.

The smell is not overpowering, but as typical of all self-tanners, there is a bit of an odor. It does not mask any other fragrance I put on afterwards, so no complaints really.

The moisturizing side of it works well too. My legs/arms haven't had that dry feel to them since I've started using it.

Will definitely repurchase again.

I haven't tried many bronzers, but I think I've found a favorite. It's got a little bit of shimmer, but not overpowering. It spreads easily, though it takes a little time to dry. But I haven't had an incident where it's gotten on my clothes. Over a few days I had a light honey tan. I didn't turn orange, no streaks, nothing. I'd definitely give it a try. I tried it in fair tones, and I quickly got as dark as it would allow. So now I'm trying the Sublime Bronze. I'll review that when I see how it goes :-)

*update* 7/2/08

not so great.. the color barely shows up on me. i only like it for the smell. i guess for extremely pale people this would be great. but like EXTREMELY pale. like redheads.

on 4/6/2008 11:04:00 PM

Love this product. It doesn't have a horrible smell like most self tanners (but still does have a distinct smell, some may or may not like). Its way better than other gradual tanning lotions, and I haven't had any trouble with streaks or patches.

on 4/1/2008 5:44:00 PM

I've repurchased this 3 times, and I really like it! I use the darker one for medium skin tones in the summer, and it's very realistic. ALL self tanners I've tried have that tanner smell the morning after, but this one is no worse. I actually like the little sparkles in it, very pretty on summer skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Dries quickly, gives even tan and lasts for about a week. I'm never gonna use anything else again!

EDIT: Originally wrote this review years ago. Just wanted to let you know that it's still my favourite!