BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas
Benifit Dallas SetBeneFit DallasClinique Totally Tawny & Benefit Dallas <3Benefit Hoola Dallas Dandelion blush

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush! Dallas is such a beautiful and unique shade that goes with a variety of makeup looks and can be incorporated in both daytime and nighttime makeup look's. The only downside for me would be it can get a little splotchy when wore for many hours, however to control that i just make sure to use a minimal amount, however that minimal amount goes a long way!!! So worth it :)

on 5/16/2017 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great bronzer for pale skin with neutral/cool undertones! It is more of a pinky bronze. There are no orange or yellow tones. This will not make you look muddy or like an oompa loompa. If you are pale and find that bronzers look terrible on you, try this. I am neutral but lean a bit on the cool and this is such a perfect bronzer! It has the right tone. It adds warmth, but doesn't look make me look dirty. The color reminds me a bit of how I would sunburn. But it doesn't look unflattering. This could be a blush/bronzer in one. However, I still use blush. I find blush helps blend it into my skin better. (This and wet n wild's rose champagne blush is the dream team.) I use a fluffy brush and sweep this around my cheekbones, up to my temples, and around the sides of my forehead. It has pigment, but it's not TOO pigmented. The color is buildable and it has a scent. I'm not a fan of it, but it doesn't transfer to the face and overtime it has dissipated. This is will also last forever. It has so much product in it. Worth the investment. The only bronzer I will ever use. Only con is bulky packaging.

on 5/1/2017 9:25:00 AM

The colour is too muddy on fair skin. I don't know how this could be considered a blush, it just doesn't work as a blush, at least on me and for what my tastes are. it's seriously basically a bronzer

on 4/15/2017 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like Benefit's Dallas a lot. It's my go to, everyday blush, and it really helps to bring out my cheekbones. The color is a very neutral to warm, brownish-pink shade that is very natural for the workplace, but also works well if you're going to smoke out your eyes.

The box-type packaging is great; it's easier and quicker to open and close than a compact with a latch. Plus, the photo on the cover is really pretty, lol. I do not use the brush it comes with for the Dallas product, but for me the brush works well to contour the sides of my nose.

I've noticed, the last box I bought from Ulta seemed to be a different texture, and was way more glittery than I previously remembered. Maybe Benefit changed the formula since I last purchased it? It's possible, since this stuff, even with everyday use lasts forever; probably over a year for me. I do find that this new formula has better color pay-off than the other iteration. That's a good thing, since I used to have to pack it on to see anything, and I am pretty pale. So the color is better this time around, but I could do without all the glitter. It's not enough to deter me from buying it in the future, but it's why I didn't give it 5 lippies.

I use this daily, from apples to temples, and pop it with a tiny bit of Bobbi Brown's "Blushed" shade on the apples of my cheeks. This is my everyday and evening look, and it just works for me. Dallas definitely is a work-horse and a staple in my make-up bag.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to blush all year around. I used this every day all summer and it looks like I haven't touched it, so a little goes a long way. It is very pigmented and you need to be careful not to end up looking like a pretty clown. Even though they say it is a bronzer, I say that it is between a blush and a bronzer. It wears really good, at the end of the day it still looks like I just applied it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is probably my most-used blush. I am pale, with yellow and olive tones, and generally look better with neutral and cooler toned colours on the cheek. This blush is perfect for natural looks, perfect for a full face of makeup and dark eyes - the reason why I love this blush is it basically works for any look. It looks nice on the apple of the cheeks as well as used almost like a contour or bronzer in the hollows of the cheek. I can see very pale people loving this instead of a contour or bronzer...although the best contour colours are cool-toned, greyish or brownish, this could work for some people, I frequently use it on myself in this way. The formula of the blush is very nice, it is not powdery at all and kicks up no dust in the pan, and goes on the skin very seamlessly. I'm not in love with the box packaging of Benefit blushes as they are bulky and not the best for travelling, but the brush it comes with is actually useful!!! It is great for using in the hollows of the cheek, the shape is basically the same as something like the NARS Ita brush. I keep the brush in the box and use it when I want to place this brush in the hollows, and blend out with a fluffier brush for a more diffused look. Use a regular blush brush for applying on the apples of the cheek.

It's a shame ... this is a very nice coloured blush/bronzer, BUT it always breaks me out badly. This happens when I use Benefit's Dandelion blusher too.

If you're sensitive to break outs and spots, I'd say try Benefit blushers at the counter before you think about buying. You don't want to buy as it's pricey and let it break you out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The search has finished. I can now stop searching for my replacement of Nars Douceur!!!!!! Benefit Dallas has come into my welcoming arms after searching for a replacement and being disappointed by many. I feel as though it isn't exactly the same, but its even better. Dallas has more brown and has lighter pink tones, whereas Douceur did have slightly darker more reddish pink tones. However Dallas isn't exactly cool toned though, it is just neutral. So the colour is right, a beautiful brown toned pink that is neutral.

The formula is the closest to Nars that I have found aswell. It is a semi-hard formula. In that I mean when you touched a brush to it it won't kick up a ton of product (Like Hourglass Ambient Blushes, I tried Mood Exposure) and it doesn't take a lot of fierce pressure to get product onto a brush (like the Tarte Blushes, I tried Exposed, and the Mac Blush in Buff which I reviewed).

I am not a massive fan of Benefit packaging, and there branding in general. The packaging design is geared towards a young audience, and it makes people think its cheap. It isn't cheap. But overall this blush is worth the money, and I have officially finished mourning Nars Douceur!

I was told that, despite how it looked it the pan, it was a gorgeous blush for those with paler complexions. So far, I'm really iffy on whether or not I like it. I've had plenty of browny-nudes that have looked gorgeous (clinique nude pop comes to mind), but this one looks a bit more muddy and less pretty. Maybe it could work as a contour, but I thought the undertone was a bit too warm for me.

on 8/23/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm quite pale and love to use this to contour my face. I was using a drugstore bronzer for contouring previously but it came off as almost orange on my skin so I had to switch it up. It IS pricey but honestly this box will probably last me for forever since I only use it to contour. It makes my lines look natural and the brush that comes with it is actually pretty nice for sculpting out cheeks!

Popular Blush Products