BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas
Benifit Dallas SetBeneFit DallasClinique Totally Tawny & Benefit Dallas <3Benefit Hoola Dallas Dandelion blush

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

It's a shame ... this is a very nice coloured blush/bronzer, BUT it always breaks me out badly. This happens when I use Benefit's Dandelion blusher too.

If you're sensitive to break outs and spots, I'd say try Benefit blushers at the counter before you think about buying. You don't want to buy as it's pricey and let it break you out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The search has finished. I can now stop searching for my replacement of Nars Douceur!!!!!! Benefit Dallas has come into my welcoming arms after searching for a replacement and being disappointed by many. I feel as though it isn't exactly the same, but its even better. Dallas has more brown and has lighter pink tones, whereas Douceur did have slightly darker more reddish pink tones. However Dallas isn't exactly cool toned though, it is just neutral. So the colour is right, a beautiful brown toned pink that is neutral.

The formula is the closest to Nars that I have found aswell. It is a semi-hard formula. In that I mean when you touched a brush to it it won't kick up a ton of product (Like Hourglass Ambient Blushes, I tried Mood Exposure) and it doesn't take a lot of fierce pressure to get product onto a brush (like the Tarte Blushes, I tried Exposed, and the Mac Blush in Buff which I reviewed).

I am not a massive fan of Benefit packaging, and there branding in general. The packaging design is geared towards a young audience, and it makes people think its cheap. It isn't cheap. But overall this blush is worth the money, and I have officially finished mourning Nars Douceur!

I was told that, despite how it looked it the pan, it was a gorgeous blush for those with paler complexions. So far, I'm really iffy on whether or not I like it. I've had plenty of browny-nudes that have looked gorgeous (clinique nude pop comes to mind), but this one looks a bit more muddy and less pretty. Maybe it could work as a contour, but I thought the undertone was a bit too warm for me.

on 8/23/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm quite pale and love to use this to contour my face. I was using a drugstore bronzer for contouring previously but it came off as almost orange on my skin so I had to switch it up. It IS pricey but honestly this box will probably last me for forever since I only use it to contour. It makes my lines look natural and the brush that comes with it is actually pretty nice for sculpting out cheeks!

I absolutely love Benefit’s Dallas. I don’t really use it as a bronzer… more as a blush or to contour my cheekbones. I have neutral undertones in my skin that lean on the cooler end of the spectrum. The plum/bronze tones in this product seem to give me a perfect subtle contour. I’m not sure if everyone can use this to contour, though this certainly looks better on me than some of the ashy/muddy contour colors I’ve tried.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Looks weird on my medium yellow undertone skin, looks quite muddy

on 7/3/2016 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this blush! I'm fairly pale & freckled with blue eyes and this is great as a blush or all over as a bronzer. As others have commented it's cooler toned than most bronzer and gives a natural flush. LOVE this in autumn & winter especially & box lasts for ages!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Excellent bronzer for people who are looking for a pinky-brown bronzer as opposed to an orangey one. Every single bronzer I've tried looks too orangey on my skin, until this one. This gives a realistic glowy bronzed look, without an overload of glitter all over your face.

on 5/20/2016 2:30:00 PM

Dallas is a new favorite and I'll be using it a ton in the upcoming warmer months. It reminds me of Nars Sin blush, but bronzier, and smoother (less glitter. Dallas has shimmer but no glitter). If you're fair, I advise a light hand. I treat this as a bronzer most days and as blush on my more minimal makeup days, to let the skin/cheeks shine. It's one of those that works well in conjunction with...well, most things to be honest. Will add a nice glow to your whole face. It looks amazing layered over Hoola!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Dallas is a bronze/plum colour which works better as a blush. I bought this because I wanted a warm neutral blush but whilst I like it, I think it would work better on skin darker than my own. This is quite dark and pigmented so I have to put it on with a really light hand and a stippling brush.

Tarte's Exposed is a similar colour that I find works better with lighter skin as it's a little more plummy, and Dallas is slightly too bronze for me.