BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas
Benifit Dallas SetBeneFit DallasClinique Totally Tawny & Benefit Dallas <3Benefit Hoola Dallas Dandelion blush

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to blush all year around. I used this every day all summer and it looks like I haven't touched it, so a little goes a long way. It is very pigmented and you need to be careful not to end up looking like a pretty clown. Even though they say it is a bronzer, I say that it is between a blush and a bronzer. It wears really good, at the end of the day it still looks like I just applied it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is probably my most-used blush. I am pale, with yellow and olive tones, and generally look better with neutral and cooler toned colours on the cheek. This blush is perfect for natural looks, perfect for a full face of makeup and dark eyes - the reason why I love this blush is it basically works for any look. It looks nice on the apple of the cheeks as well as used almost like a contour or bronzer in the hollows of the cheek. I can see very pale people loving this instead of a contour or bronzer...although the best contour colours are cool-toned, greyish or brownish, this could work for some people, I frequently use it on myself in this way. The formula of the blush is very nice, it is not powdery at all and kicks up no dust in the pan, and goes on the skin very seamlessly. I'm not in love with the box packaging of Benefit blushes as they are bulky and not the best for travelling, but the brush it comes with is actually useful!!! It is great for using in the hollows of the cheek, the shape is basically the same as something like the NARS Ita brush. I keep the brush in the box and use it when I want to place this brush in the hollows, and blend out with a fluffier brush for a more diffused look. Use a regular blush brush for applying on the apples of the cheek.

It's a shame ... this is a very nice coloured blush/bronzer, BUT it always breaks me out badly. This happens when I use Benefit's Dandelion blusher too.

If you're sensitive to break outs and spots, I'd say try Benefit blushers at the counter before you think about buying. You don't want to buy as it's pricey and let it break you out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The search has finished. I can now stop searching for my replacement of Nars Douceur!!!!!! Benefit Dallas has come into my welcoming arms after searching for a replacement and being disappointed by many. I feel as though it isn't exactly the same, but its even better. Dallas has more brown and has lighter pink tones, whereas Douceur did have slightly darker more reddish pink tones. However Dallas isn't exactly cool toned though, it is just neutral. So the colour is right, a beautiful brown toned pink that is neutral.

The formula is the closest to Nars that I have found aswell. It is a semi-hard formula. In that I mean when you touched a brush to it it won't kick up a ton of product (Like Hourglass Ambient Blushes, I tried Mood Exposure) and it doesn't take a lot of fierce pressure to get product onto a brush (like the Tarte Blushes, I tried Exposed, and the Mac Blush in Buff which I reviewed).

I am not a massive fan of Benefit packaging, and there branding in general. The packaging design is geared towards a young audience, and it makes people think its cheap. It isn't cheap. But overall this blush is worth the money, and I have officially finished mourning Nars Douceur!

I was told that, despite how it looked it the pan, it was a gorgeous blush for those with paler complexions. So far, I'm really iffy on whether or not I like it. I've had plenty of browny-nudes that have looked gorgeous (clinique nude pop comes to mind), but this one looks a bit more muddy and less pretty. Maybe it could work as a contour, but I thought the undertone was a bit too warm for me.

on 8/23/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm quite pale and love to use this to contour my face. I was using a drugstore bronzer for contouring previously but it came off as almost orange on my skin so I had to switch it up. It IS pricey but honestly this box will probably last me for forever since I only use it to contour. It makes my lines look natural and the brush that comes with it is actually pretty nice for sculpting out cheeks!

I absolutely love Benefit’s Dallas. I don’t really use it as a bronzer… more as a blush or to contour my cheekbones. I have neutral undertones in my skin that lean on the cooler end of the spectrum. The plum/bronze tones in this product seem to give me a perfect subtle contour. I’m not sure if everyone can use this to contour, though this certainly looks better on me than some of the ashy/muddy contour colors I’ve tried.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Looks weird on my medium yellow undertone skin, looks quite muddy

on 7/3/2016 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this blush! I'm fairly pale & freckled with blue eyes and this is great as a blush or all over as a bronzer. As others have commented it's cooler toned than most bronzer and gives a natural flush. LOVE this in autumn & winter especially & box lasts for ages!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Excellent bronzer for people who are looking for a pinky-brown bronzer as opposed to an orangey one. Every single bronzer I've tried looks too orangey on my skin, until this one. This gives a realistic glowy bronzed look, without an overload of glitter all over your face.