BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas
Benifit Dallas SetBeneFit DallasClinique Totally Tawny & Benefit Dallas <3Benefit Hoola Dallas Dandelion blush

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 8/23/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm quite pale and love to use this to contour my face. I was using a drugstore bronzer for contouring previously but it came off as almost orange on my skin so I had to switch it up. It IS pricey but honestly this box will probably last me for forever since I only use it to contour. It makes my lines look natural and the brush that comes with it is actually pretty nice for sculpting out cheeks!

I absolutely love Benefit’s Dallas. I don’t really use it as a bronzer… more as a blush or to contour my cheekbones. I have neutral undertones in my skin that lean on the cooler end of the spectrum. The plum/bronze tones in this product seem to give me a perfect subtle contour. I’m not sure if everyone can use this to contour, though this certainly looks better on me than some of the ashy/muddy contour colors I’ve tried.

To Read all 550 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Looks weird on my medium yellow undertone skin, looks quite muddy

on 7/3/2016 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this blush! I'm fairly pale & freckled with blue eyes and this is great as a blush or all over as a bronzer. As others have commented it's cooler toned than most bronzer and gives a natural flush. LOVE this in autumn & winter especially & box lasts for ages!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Excellent bronzer for people who are looking for a pinky-brown bronzer as opposed to an orangey one. Every single bronzer I've tried looks too orangey on my skin, until this one. This gives a realistic glowy bronzed look, without an overload of glitter all over your face.

on 5/20/2016 2:30:00 PM

Dallas is a new favorite and I'll be using it a ton in the upcoming warmer months. It reminds me of Nars Sin blush, but bronzier, and smoother (less glitter. Dallas has shimmer but no glitter). If you're fair, I advise a light hand. I treat this as a bronzer most days and as blush on my more minimal makeup days, to let the skin/cheeks shine. It's one of those that works well in conjunction with...well, most things to be honest. Will add a nice glow to your whole face. It looks amazing layered over Hoola!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Dallas is a bronze/plum colour which works better as a blush. I bought this because I wanted a warm neutral blush but whilst I like it, I think it would work better on skin darker than my own. This is quite dark and pigmented so I have to put it on with a really light hand and a stippling brush.

Tarte's Exposed is a similar colour that I find works better with lighter skin as it's a little more plummy, and Dallas is slightly too bronze for me.

on 11/18/2015 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have the rest of the boxed blushes, but never bought this one as I thought it would look terrible on my pale NW15 skin. When at a Benefit counter one day looking at all the stock I already own and wishing they would bring out something new for me to love, the assistant asked if she could do my make up (think she was bored and knew I loved the brand). She used Dallas and I thought it would look muddy, but I'm wrong. It's a lovely dusty rose color that looks natural but very put together. I've been obsessed with it ever since, it pairs well with any make up look. It isn't a glitter bomb like Coralista is and has fantastic pigmentation, you only need a small amount. I use the brush that comes with it, I love those small boxed blush brushes. In short- pale girls don't be afraid of this one! Get it out on at a counter and you'll be in love 😍

on 10/4/2015 9:10:00 AM

I have four of Benefit's boxed blushes - Dallas, dandelion, rockateur and hoola. Everyone raved about Dandelion so I thought I had to get it. Sadly though, a pink blush like that didn't really work on me. Then I received rockateur as a gift. It worked better, I didn't mind it but didn't care too much about it either. Then I went out to get Dallas.....Dallas is my HG blush. I have Asian skin with yellow undertones. Dallas complemented my complexion so well. It just seems like I have some natural color on my face, not a blush. I've been using it everyday in the last one year and have no intention of changing my blush. LOVE. I use my own brush though.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product and use it when I need a neutral/nude blush. It's like a bronzer but with some pink to it, so it's not just brown (which would just make my skin look dirty). You can also build it up by using a more colorful blush if you do want that little bit of extra color. Mostly I use it for a no-makeup look or when I want my lipstick to stand out most. I have even gotten compliments on my skin when using this product as it tends to even out my skin and make it glow just a little bit.