4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I absolutely ADORE this pink cream blush, especially in spring time. I love a multi-purpose product, and this is actually my second purchase from this line: initially I bought the pot rouge in pink powder for a non-makeup look, and having loved that so much, I`ve wanted to experiment with other colors. I like that my blush and lipstick match, the fact that they last even on oily skin like mine while looking natural, as if my skin produced this lovely color, not a manufacturer. The packaging is convenient, the mirror is a great bonus for touching up my lipstick, so yeah, I will keep repurchasing these and have already bought a third pot rouge to play with from duty-free.

About reviewer (906 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3 years ago

It is a very pretty neutral pink. And probably one of the most popular colors in the Pot Rouge line. However, pinks and I have a complicated relationship. This shade didn't look awful on my nw20, deep winter complexion but it also didn't light up my face like some of my other favorite blushes do. So yes, a nice pink blush but the color, on me, just doesn't wow me. That said, I think this color would look stunning on many others. Also, as far as cream blushes go, the Pot Rouges are hands down my favorite (even over the stains too). My favorite BB Pot Rouge in the LE Pretty Powerful II one released a few years ago.

About reviewer (1201 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I ended up buying this few months back. I wanted to own one pot rouge but I had hard time choosing a color. I am mac NW 18 and I eventually chose this. It is a bright pink pop of color. It looks girly. In my opinion when I wore it it is always like my cheeks are playing the leading role of my makeup. It just did not look natural enough. I think I should have gotten something more muted. It is however a great texture and I will absolutely buy this in another shade. I swapped pale pink away. I have some other shades on my wishlist, but will not purchase pale pink again. Of course you could apply this very lightly, but to me that is too much work to make this color work, Ill rather get another muted shade. I like the texture of Pot rouges better than MAC cremeblend. Mac cremeblend blushes are less pigmented and they have more slip. It seems like all the MAC cremeblend blushes sheer out to finally being the same shade. If you can not afford Bobbi Brown, I find Max Factor also makes an excellent tiny Cream blush product, even though the ingredients in that one arent as great as in this one, but it works really good also.

About reviewer (327 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

4 years ago

This is the product I, actually, run out of!:) Had this in compact, always carried with me. Great for travelling, to get a quick fix on the go. Only carried this product, mascara and the powder for sleep-overs, or just for applying makeup while out. Such a nice shade, complimenting my pale skin, making me look very fresh! Very useful, good on lips, a little goes a long way on cheeks. Very long lasting (at least on me). I had it for a long time. The only concern is that it might get quite nasty, especially if you apply it on the go. Dust and stuff sticks to the pot. I had this product for a long time and would definitely buy again.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairOther

4 years ago

Beautiful. It's nice to have lips and cheeks matching. This is a very pretty and natural colour. No irritation and doesn't sit in the pores or cracks.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairGrey

EyesViolet

5 years ago

I love this Pale Pink colour for my fair skintone, and needed a decent cream blush. It makes me look healthy and just flushed enough to look as though I had been dancing; or at least otherwise exercising! Not too greasy; but moist, and easy to blend. This type of blush formula is recommended oftentimes for mature women, as the powders tend to get cakey and emphasize fine lines or wrinkles. I don't have too many wrinkles but fine lines are appearing; and I like to look healthy and moist without looking too made up. This really fits the bill. I cannot imagine running out of it as the size is so generous and you don't need much. But if I do, it is a definite repurchase!

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

This is a medium, neutral cool-toned pink. It is less bright than the powder version of pale pink by BB. Cheeks: This doesn't feel sticky, and is capable of being layered over full coverage foundation without streaking, which is important to know. Lips: When used on the lips, I was surprised 6 hours later when I glanced in the mirror that it was still present, only as a 'stain' finish. So first applied, it's like any lipstick but later on it just looks like a gorgeous blush lip stain. I am really into the whole blush and lipstick matching so this works if one likes that. Overall 5/5. The product comes with a mirror and it's a small enough compact to fit in my purse. I find myself using this more and more for that lit-from-within look. I love the blushing bride/rose/ spring style, and to achieve that on my medium, cool-toned skin, I apply foundation, then use this pot rouge on the apples of my cheek up to my hairline,and dabbed on my lips, then I apply the shimmer brick in Rose on cheekbones, and the Pale Pink powder version by BB on just the apples of my cheeks.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I bought BB Pale Pink after finally facing the fact that my Nars Multiple in Riviera, though a fantastic color, was a flop. And hooray, it's definitely my HG! I'm not sure I'd use it on my lips, bc they are prone to drying with color and this really doesn't seem moisturizing. But for a blush it's awesome. It's very pigmented (which TBH, freaked me out upon first opening the compact), so for me, a pasty MW20ish specimen, a very small amount yields a really lovely, natural looking pinky/brightening glow. Have to resist getting too carried away though - it can be easy to overdo it if applying. I find that it's very long lasting, but I don't wear foundation so that may play a part here. If you look good in cool pinks but are on the fence bc it's not DS cheap, it's worth taking into account that it lasts forever. I've been using it daily since purchasing in April '13, and there's only a small dent in my compact. I doubt I'll run out for a couple of years. I just hope BB has it or a similar shade/product on the market at that time so I can replace it!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

I love it when one product pulls double duty. Great for travel, this product leaves your cheeks with a creamy glow and your lips with a pink flush. Don't be fooled into thinking its too bright while it is on the bright side, its not over the top. I recommend powder pink for a more subdued pink if you are scared of pale pink. You really cannot go wrong with any pot rouge.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

6 years ago

Pale Pink has quickly become my go-to everyday colour: I either wear it alone for a youthful pink flush to my cheeks or layer it on top of bronzer. Neither too bubble-gummy nor too dull, I think this would suit a large variety of skin tones. I also really like the formula: highly pigmented, quite hard and dense it may take a little bit longer to blend out, but it does last all day without feeling sticky. Definitely my most-reached-for cream blush and one that I would surely repurchase!

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age25-29