Laura Mercier bitten gloss in nude

No Image

4.6

on 11/7/2008 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got this ages ago - it was my first Laura Mercier purchase and really got me into her products. The texture of the bitten glosses is really nice and moisturizing - it's really smooth and nice on your lips. The texture looks creamy when it's on - and not so glossy as it's name says. The color is a dark warm nude color. The color is quite flattering but can look a little dark. I don't think that I will repurchase it again though because it just sits at the bottom of my handbag and I hardly ever wear it.

on 4/11/2008 12:51:00 PM

This is my favorite lip gloss. I am African American, about NW45 in MAC. It is just the perfect nude color for my skin tone - not too pink or orange, just the perfect topping to my lipsticks or alone. I have medium pigmented lips and it still shows up. It is not sticky or runny.

I also bought the Healthy Lips color and was not really happy with the color - gave it to my daughter who loves it.

on 11/8/2007 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I just purchased this item a week ago. I LOVE IT!! It's not too sticky, not too dry. It's just the right color for my skintone. Perfect all the way!!

on 5/1/2007 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this gloss - it is without a doubt my HG for a natural lip, and this is coming from someone who doesn't hand out HGs wily nily - in fact, other than my BB Nectar blush, I don't think I consider anything else in my rather extensive makeup collection to be HG. Nude is a gorgeous, dusty nude color with a kick of peachiness and the texture is very balmy (NOT sticky), which I love. This gloss is a great compromise for women who love the way lipstick looks, but don't like the way it feels. What I love the most is that it's just so NATURAL. I don't like the color of my lips and if I don't have some sort of colored chapstick/balm/gloss on them, I look very very washed out. I love that when I put this gloss on, it doesn't look obvious that I'm wearing lipgloss. It looks like I'm just wearing a clear lipbalm and my lips just happen to be a pretty color underneath :) It also has great staying power. Love it, and I'll be buying more off ebay. btw, just a little anecdote, I wore this lipgloss to work one day, and my boss actually buzzed me from her desk to ask me what lipgloss I was wearing, haha! So, definitely a great purchase :)

Laura Mercier Bitten Lipgloss in nude is a beautiful warm color. It is a beigy dark red with a tinge of orange with subtle gold shimmer. My lips a fairly well pigmented and this gloss gives them color while making them look natural and suitable for work. The smell is absolutely divine, smells a bit like chocolate ginger bread men, I just want to eat it! It is very moisturising, and feels incredible on the lips. I absolutely love it and will buy a back up when I run out. I am also going to buy the other colors in the bitten gloss range. Very happy!

Popular Lip Glosses