The Healing Garden Organics Fig and Lavender Body Mist

No Image

4.5

on 11/1/2017 4:30:00 AM

I LOVE this product... The fig and lavender body mist is the only fragrance I've found, that doesn't give me a migraine, that I really like! It's the only one I've worn since the healing garden came out with it locally... It's light earthy fragrance gives enough scent to last most of the day without overpowering the senses. I've been smitten with it since finding it many years ago. The only negative thing I have to say is I'm having so much trouble finding it in a 6 oz pump mist. I'm getting desperate!!! I hope to be able to find it soon!

on 2/15/2009 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really like it a lot. i just got this today. i had seen it before and heard good things, read good reviews, plus you cannot go wrong with the healing garden line of products. they are very high quality for their price. i have used several for years. i definitely smell the vanilla and lavender, it's not like the lavender in the healing garden lavender alone, spray, but that could be the fig making it a sweeter scent, more complex, but then it has more notes than the other. i think its a good on the go scent. one that i can spray on to run errands, head to the gym even as i don't think this would be over powering or offensive. i think it would make a room spray (i have used the lavender alone like that for yrs, especially before bed, this works in that regard too). i tried it in the store first, not really thinking about the fact that i already had princess on my wrist from earlier, but i have to tell you it smelled great togther, sweet but great!;)

this scent is comforting, great for when you're staying in and other scents seem to intense. i could see this being sexy on a sweaty summer night;o)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love the smell... i dont really smell the fig, if it's suppose to be smelt.
i spray this a couple times over my bed before i get in.. not over powering at all. absolutely love this smell.. acidic, but like i said, not over powering.

on 12/15/2007 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff, well I love The Healing Garden period. IMO Their stuff smells better than B&B Works, and its less expensive. Lavender has to be my favorite scent period, and the Fig really blends well and adds balance. I spray a little on my blouse before work and smell good all day. The packaging as well is quite nice for a drug store brand.

on 11/4/2007 12:14:00 AM

I love this fragrance...it has the most awesome sweet lavender scent. Very earthy, never gets old, my personal favourite body spray so far. I think I need to buy the body lotion too!

Addictive, slightly medicinal, and delicious. I spray this in my room before I sleep. I used it to scent my room before my big move so I would associate the scent with 'home'. It's so fresh, clean, and bright it cheers me right up. I think I get more Lavender from it than anything else, but tempered with mellow fig it's earthy and refreshing.

I really love this. I'm a total fan of 'fig' but prefer green to sweet. This is perfect for me as although the original note is lavender (which I love too) there is a definite fig undernot which I love. Apparently this is dirt cheap inthe US and I'm very jealous. Will repurchase if I can get hold of it. Amazingly long lasting for a 'splash' type scent.

yummy scent. i like the linen spray too. spray in my car or on my sheets before bed. very fresh not to sweet!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This smells really good. I am super crappy at describing scents so I won't try too hard. It just has a really great "earthy" smell about it..the lavender is quite noticable, but it isn't an overpowering type of lavender scent at all (if that makes sense). Plus it has a certain sweetness to it (I assume that might be the 'fig' part). Not the strongest longest lasting scent in the world, but very pretty, warm, earthy and girly.

on 7/26/2006 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been a fan of The Healing Garden regular lavender products but when I saw this on the shelf I wanted to try something new. It has a unique fragrance and I love it. I actually spray this on my pillow at night, rather than on myself to get the benefit of the lavender relaxation. Just disappointed that this is a little more expensive than the regular lavender.

Popular Fragrances