L'Oreal Colour Juice Stick - Strawberry Fields -

L'Oreal Colour Juice Stick -  Strawberry Fields -

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

IT MAKES ME SO SAD THESE HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED. This isn't my favorite shade of the three I have, I think it makes me look a touch sickly but I love the formula to much to throw it away. Strawberry Fields is a light pink with oddles of shimmer in it. It is so moisturizing and it smells awesome and it feels so nice AND I AM SO SAD IT IS GONE.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I also have this in Pink Lemonade (which I prefer more, because it creates the perfect sheer glossy pink mouth, no shimmer), whereas this shade is a tad bit darker pink & is VERY shimmery. I love the feeling of these glosses ( I HATE sticky lip glosses) & this one almost feels like a smooth balm (perfect sheer lip product to kiss in ;)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was a really nice neutral coloured lipstick, also nice consistency. Although probably a little colourless for those seeking a bit of colour in their lipstick, i really likes the neutral sheen, it was not too pink or sparkly, thank god. Also, the smell is rather pleasant :)

on 8/24/2009 11:44:00 AM

Like all Colour Juice Sticks, the consistency is creamy, opacity is sheer and tastes and smells great. This is a wonderful warm light pink, with shimmer and some glitter but not OTT. Very wearable MLBB color. Definitely would purchase again.

on 5/26/2009 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

PROS:This lip color is AMAZING!! It's such a pretty neutral pink!
There's no annoying tingling feeling and the formula is fabulous because it just goes on so smoothly and the smell is great too! I love the glitter it gives on my lips.
CONS: This isn't a biggy but the color is sheer when applied which is totally expected. I just hoped there would just be a hint of color.
OVERALL: I would definitely purchase another Colour Juice Stick but in a darker color. I am pretty happy with my purchase since I got it for $2.49 rather than the normal price of $9.99 at CVS :)

on 4/5/2008 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A high quality lip product, although it requires frequent re-application since it doesn't last long. I got this free as part of a BOGO deal at CVS, and while I think it is a bit pricey for an individual purchase, it is a lovely, neutral pink--a "barely there" lip color.

I own 3 of the Colour Juice sticks and this is probably my least favorite.... however, I still enjoy it a lot. I bought this not realizing its glittery. Still, it's not overly glittery. The color is a light mauve that goes on as a neutral rose. The glitter adds extra shine and glimmer but it's definitely not gaudy or overdone.

on 1/30/2008 12:32:00 PM

LOVE the packaging on these, and pretty much everything about them. This isn't the best color, but it is a really pretty neutral that adds a little something to lips. Probably wouldn't repurchase this color, but will repurchase the color juice sticks in general.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is nice. I got it as a buy one get on free deal at Walgreens. It's sheer and a pretty MLBB color. It's smells amazing too, I love that. But the formula is just ok. It was great in the beginning, but now I feel like the moisture part fades too fast. Because of that, I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love these lipsticks..they're a nice cheaper alternative to Clinique's buttershines. Strawberry fields is a strawberry-scented, cool medium-pink lipstick with light pink shimmer/glitter. The scent is not offensive to me..I usually don't care for scented lipsticks, but this one smells like a sweet strawberry gloss. It's very easy to wear--it's impossible to screw up and you can even apply it without a mirror because it's so sheer. The tube is sharp looking--it's shiny silver. I love the feel of this on my lips..it's just like a gloss but lasts much longer. I will agree that there is a touch of grittiness due to the shimmer/glitter, but it's nothing that would deter me from wearing it. This is great for a shiny, natural, neutral look without the stickiness of a gloss.

Popular Lipsticks