Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

Dove Moisturizing Body Wash -

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

This is my go to wash when I'm not trying something new or want something good and inexpensive to save money. It's moisturizing and makes my skin so soft. It has a pleasant and neutral scent but doesn't compete with my scented lotions. It's a generous size bottle so it lasts a while. The price is unbeatable. My hg drugstore body wash.

on 3/4/2016 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Moisturizers, but leave kind of a slight residue and smell bad.

To Read all 273 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've used this body wash on and off for my entire life. It cleanses well without leaving a greasy residue. I also really like the clean, fresh smell it leaves on my skin. I can smell it throughout the day but it's not overpowering. It just makes me feel clean. I also appreciate that I can confidently use this on my lady parts without fear of burning or irritation. I DON'T feel that it's particularly moisturizing because I still have to use lotion with this. I also wish they would get rid of the sulfates because I think it would be more moisturizing if they did.

on 10/2/2015 11:37:00 AM

Honestly my favorite shower product so moisturizing and doesn't leave and residue on the skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a wonderful body wash. I have been using this for a few years and everyone always comments on how soft I am. I don't use lotion (although I should) this doesn't dry out my skin. It does have a scent which I find enjoyable, it's not overly cloying like other washes. It's creamy and lathers nicely with a salux cloth. Gets me nice and clean and makes my skin feel soft. I also use this as my face wash along with the Clarisonic and helped to calm my face when it was breaking out. It is rather expensive here unless you buy it in bulk but it does last quite a while. I really recommend this to anyone who doesn't have overly sensitive skin and is looking for a simple body wash.

on 7/10/2015 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have been using this body wash for a year now. I don't see myself using any other brand again. It truly makes my skin feel softer and moisturized while also being gentle.

on 6/15/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I started using Dove body washes last week after a few recommendations. I went to the drug store, and they happened to be on sale. The first one I tried (Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals- see my other review) was so amazing that I noticed a difference after one use. In my excitement, I ran out and purchased this one, too, lol. This one is not nearly as softening as the Coconut Milk one. Though subjective, I find the scent too harsh as well. I returned this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan.
I did not find this to be very great a moisturizing as promised.
Also the scent made me feel ill for some reason.

I have come back to this body wash a few times now. I love trying new products, but this one is just such a good drugstore, overall purchase that it's hard to beat. Just moisturizing enough and smells of fresh. I also love how this lathers on a pouf, AND it rinses out of the pouf really quickly! While my skin can be prone to breakouts on my back (hormonal acne), this product does not make it worse.

on 3/22/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great drugstore bodywash. Moisturizing, good smell but not overpowering, last a long time and cheap.I couldn't ask for more in a DS body wash. I will repurchase again.