Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) Gly-Luronic Acid Serum

Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  Gly-Luronic Acid Serum
Gly-Luronic Acid SerumGly-Luronic Acid Serum

4.2

Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid Ultrapure tm (buffered w/ Ammonium Hydroxide), Aloe Vera Gel, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Methylisothiazolinone (Preservative)

on 5/25/2017 12:44:00 AM

MUAC Gly-Luronic Miracle Correction Serum
I tend to be wary of any product that has the word "miracle" in it's name but i'm happy to be wrong.
This is the best AHA I've ever used, personally. It makes my skin feel very smooth and makes it even and clear. I'd go as far to say glowy and even radiant. I'm pretty smitten.

The directions say to apply with a cotton round which is fine but I prefer to dispense 2 pumps into my palm and then quickly dip a finger in to apply to my face.

I've been using this almost every day for six months now and it is really a workhorse. I've found that this balances my skin very nicely so I need fewer products. I know layering skin care is very hot right now but I'm able to use this serum alone and get all the results I need.

I will definitely repurchase when I run out but i'm going through my bottle at a nice slow pace despite using it every day so the value is definitely there.

I like this product a lot. I used it for the first time at night and the next morning and noticed a significant improvement in the texture of my skin. But I hate hate hate serums that have a water-like consistency because I feel like a lot gets soaked up into the cotton pad. And I hate it when a product is packaged in a way that makes it impossible to see how much is left in the bottle. As a result of those two things, I went through this product really fast and ran out before I expected to be even halfway through the bottle. It's too expensive to go through it so fast. I definitely will not repurchase.

I first received this product as a sample. As soon as I started using it I ordered it in the full size! I Never want to be without it. This is my HG product for radiant, glowing skin! I love it and purchase it in the largest airless pump. I've been using this for a couple years now. I hope they never stop making it because it's that good!

I'm so glad to discover another holy grail product. This is on my repurchase list for sure! If you are looking for a product that can give you younger-looking skin and pimple-free complexion, this is made for you.

What's Good?
1) Kills Pimples Speedily
2) Firmer Skin and Smaller Pores
3) More Radiant Skin
4) No Purging Phase
5) Moisturized Skin
6) Affordable Serum
7) Great Packaging

Before-After photos, detailed review and recommendation at http://bit.ly/1pysRN1.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Dude. This stuff rocks! I am pretty sure I will not repurchase my Dr. Gross Extra Strength Peel Pads. My background: Dry skin, nightly Retin-A user, 50% gloycolic peels every 3-ish weeks, Vitamin C in the mornings. My face is pretty tolerant. Anyway, this is 15% glycolic, according to the MUAC site. I received it as a sample with my glycolic peel order. I never even touched it until many, many months later, but last night I broke it open out of curiosity.

Packaging/Application: Can't really comment, as it is the sample bottle, but I just poured a bit onto my fingertips and smeared around my face, under my eyes, down my neck, and onto my chest. I plan to transfer this into an airless pump bottle when I buy the full-size product.

Results: I did feel a slight sting, which is odd considering that I use 50% glycolic regularly, but it was very tolerable. Also, the hyaluronic acid seemed hydrating on my typically dry skin. I put moisturizer over it and went to bed. I am guessing this has a hgher concentration than my Dr. Gross peel pads, because those never sting at all.

This morning my skin looks pretty smoothe and hydrated! I planned to do a home microdermabrasion tonight, but I think I'll skip it because this stuff works that well. I'll probably wait until next weekend.

So I'm not sure quite yet how I'll incorporate this into my regular skin routine, but I'm going to start with a once-weekly (at most) application, as 15% is strong enough to make a difference but not too strong that I have to wait a few weeks in between (as I do with the 50% MUAC peel).

I don't know how I haven't tried this before. Good stuff!

on 1/3/2015 2:32:00 PM

Decent. This product seems to agree with my combo-oily skin, helps with smoothness and clarity. Stings a little upon application so it's a little on the strong side.

But I feel like the results are only so-so. My skin looks okay but this product isn't doing anything amazing for me.

Not a bad product but not something I'd buy again either.

on 2/2/2014 6:44:00 PM

This stuff is absolutely mind-blowingly phenomenal. I have uneven, rough, bumpy acne-prone skin with lots of clogs and large pores and this serum has been transforming my skin over the past 3-4 months since I began using it.

My skin is no stranger to glycolic acid/AHAs and my acne has always responded very well to them. But this stuff is a whole new ballgame. It completely smooths my skin's texture and makes my face softer than any other exfoliant, chemical or manual (including my Clairisonic). It keeps the clogged pores/blackheads on my nose and chin completely empty and they have been looking smaller and smaller with continued use. My acne responds SO quickly to this stuff when I apply it - cysts/large bumps and small clogs are drastically diminished within 4-5 hours after application. I apply it all over my face with my fingers every other night (when I use it every night, it's too strong for my skin and it BURNS) and I wake up to noticeably clearer skin. It annihilates redness, whiteheads, and blackheads like nobodies business. Because it's got the hylauronic in there, my skin doesn't dry out like it would with a salicylic or BP treatment. I just still can't get over how FAST this stuff treats my acne. You will notice a difference after the first application.

I repurchased my second bottle before I was done with my first to make sure I wasn't without it. Whether I'm using it as a spot treatment or all over my face, this has become a staple in my skincare routine.

on 1/22/2014 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Love this product! Cant go without it. Im on my 6th bottle. Helps with uneven skin tone and my acne prone skin.

on 12/30/2013 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Oh man, had high hope on this and sadly this broke me out, gave me a few cysts on unusual places just after 3 days application.

I guess it just doesn't mix with oily skin?

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff I love it! I ordered this with a few peels and now I can't live without it. The mix of the glycolic acid which is 15% is perfect for me and I do have sensitive skin. I think what has made it more resilient to irritation is Retin A for over a year before I started the peels. I use the AHA 40% and Mandelic25% peel pretty often because I'm removing what the Retin hasn't and it's working! This is the middle is amazing though! I still get spots monthly but they either go away or flatten with this stuff. Some will pop if they have to I know it's bad but some just can't be avoided. Even so my skin heals faster,maintains moisture, it doesn't dry out all my skin just the acne.

It's amazing because after the peels there is some purging with this it cuts it back so much. Now 15% AHA would of been too strong for me a year ago. With the hyluronic acid though it keeps my skin moist and plump. I'm 33 and I do notice my smile lines and forehead lines are so fine now and my smile lines almost gone! My pores are clean and small. Also no blackheads thx goodness! I think one should go slow with this and definitely do a patch test because 15% can irritate the skin. For me I use it as a bedtime serum and it's magical with any products I use. I switch it up because like hair skin gets used to products so use other serums now and then so this continues to work for you. Or just spot treat bad areas to minimize the skin getting to comfy with the product and not working effectively.

I adore Muac's products and recommend them as they have not let me down yet. They have changed my skin for the better. It's no frills packaging just fast shipping, and a Grade A product! I judge a product by how it works not it's packaging. This serum works for me and is keeping my spots and oil under control. You only need a very small amount so the 1oz will last forever if your careful. I just get that because it does last and I take small breaks to ensure it will always work. My skin looks clearer and more even toned. I don't have sun spots or wrinkles. Plus i'm not a greasy mess so I love this serum and really tell anyone with skin issues to give this a try. I'm so glad I found this company and it's because of MuA:) Highly Recommended!