Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) Gly-Luronic Acid Serum

Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  Gly-Luronic Acid Serum
Gly-Luronic Acid SerumGly-Luronic Acid SerumGly-Luronic Acid Serum

4.2

Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid Ultrapure tm (buffered w/ Ammonium Hydroxide), Aloe Vera Gel, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Methylisothiazolinone (Preservative)

on 5/12/2018 7:30:00 PM

I really like this; it gives me a glow, my skin looks more hydrated and smoother, and makeup goes on better. I don’t think about it much until I run out - then I realize I need more!

This is the one product I never skip, it works especially well if you use it after a Clarisonic brush or MUAC mandelic acid toner. This will shrink your pores and give your skin a really nice glow, and the hyularonic acid makes my skin soft.

on 2/4/2018 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am almost finished with my first full-size bottle and about to order the largest size, it's that good. I had been a retin-a user for a few years but never really got over the flakies and irritation, no matter what I tried. Ever since trying this, I've had clearer smoother skin. Yes, it can sting a bit but it's nothing I can't handle. I just put a pump on my fingertips and smooth over my face and jawline, avoiding my eye area. I alternate with PC 4% BHA. No more flaking. Love the price, love the MUAC samples and service.

on 2/4/2018 7:48:00 PM

I discovered MUAC Gly-Luronic on MakeupAlley. It totally lives up to the great reviews. I struggle with adult acne and the usual scarring and pigmentation, and this product (which I use every night, using just my hands and fingers, no cotton pads) has made a noticeable improvement with those issues, plus it just make my skin look brighter. What really impressed me is that I had a new deep scratch on my face from an accidental freak out by my cat, and after 2 1/2 months of using this, the scar is almost gone. I had debated over getting stitches for the wound but it seemed borderline and I ended up wearing a steri-strip for several days but then I realized that I might always have a scar. I didn’t start using this product for the scar but I am convinced that this is what is causing it to fade away so quickly.

on 2/2/2018 1:45:00 AM

I read about this product in a review of Good Genes possible dupes -- the author concluded that there really isn't one, but recommended this highly as a great product. GG leaves my face feeling impossibly smooth, but it also stings a bit for the first while, and I worried about what kind of damage that might be indicating. (Also, if I put GG on at night, I have to spend a **while** the next morning layering moisturizing treatments after moisturizing treatments until my skin stops demanding more to drink.) So I ordered a very reasonably priced sample of this and some other products, and OMG I love this. It isn't sting-y at all, and it doesn't dry my face out (presumably this is the hyaluronic aspect), and I spend the next few days discreetly petting my face because my 47-year-old skin feels so soft and smooth and poreless and firm. Left to its own devices, my skin gets a bit rough and dull and bumpy; with this, it's like porcelain. And -- AND -- it's like a fifth of Good Genes's price. It's not a dupe; it's superior.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I liked this, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for. I used up two samples before deciding that I was going to go with something else. Product was sticky going on but sunk into my skin fast and it played nicely with other products I used.

on 5/25/2017 12:44:00 AM

MUAC Gly-Luronic Miracle Correction Serum
I tend to be wary of any product that has the word "miracle" in it's name but i'm happy to be wrong.
This is the best AHA I've ever used, personally. It makes my skin feel very smooth and makes it even and clear. I'd go as far to say glowy and even radiant. I'm pretty smitten.

The directions say to apply with a cotton round which is fine but I prefer to dispense 2 pumps into my palm and then quickly dip a finger in to apply to my face.

I've been using this almost every day for six months now and it is really a workhorse. I've found that this balances my skin very nicely so I need fewer products. I know layering skin care is very hot right now but I'm able to use this serum alone and get all the results I need.

I will definitely repurchase when I run out but i'm going through my bottle at a nice slow pace despite using it every day so the value is definitely there.

* 8/31/17 Update *
My most recent bottle of Gly-Luronic Serum was a different consistency. The texture is thicker and more gel-like. It doesn't exfoliate as well as it did before. I emailed MUAC and they claim they did not reformulate but if I'm being honest I'm a bit skeptical. It does still work for me but not as well as before.

I like this product a lot. I used it for the first time at night and the next morning and noticed a significant improvement in the texture of my skin. But I hate hate hate serums that have a water-like consistency because I feel like a lot gets soaked up into the cotton pad. And I hate it when a product is packaged in a way that makes it impossible to see how much is left in the bottle. As a result of those two things, I went through this product really fast and ran out before I expected to be even halfway through the bottle. It's too expensive to go through it so fast. I definitely will not repurchase.

I first received this product as a sample. As soon as I started using it I ordered it in the full size! I Never want to be without it. This is my HG product for radiant, glowing skin! I love it and purchase it in the largest airless pump. I've been using this for a couple years now. I hope they never stop making it because it's that good!

I'm so glad to discover another holy grail product. This is on my repurchase list for sure! If you are looking for a product that can give you younger-looking skin and pimple-free complexion, this is made for you.

What's Good?
1) Kills Pimples Speedily
2) Firmer Skin and Smaller Pores
3) More Radiant Skin
4) No Purging Phase
5) Moisturized Skin
6) Affordable Serum
7) Great Packaging

Before-After photos, detailed review and recommendation at http://bit.ly/1pysRN1.