Grassroots Feast Your Eyes - eye cream [DISCONTINUED]

Grassroots Feast Your Eyes - eye cream [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

It figures. I should learn that when I find a product I like, I should buy several cases of it because invariably it is discontinued. This is the only product that depuffed my right eye after glaucoma surgery left it permanently puffy. I've sent an email to the company registering my dismay. If you agree, go to grassrootsresearchlabs.com and click Contact to complain!

on 6/29/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would buy this again...if it wasn't discontinued!!!! I had to e-mail them to confirm:

Thank you for contacting Grassroots.

With regard to your inquiry, Feast Your Eyes has been discontinued. With such limited space, a decision was made to streamline the assortment of Grassroots products we offer. Please feel free to visit a Beauty Associate who will be happy to show you comparable products from our exclusive Beauty Bank brand.
Additionally, we are pleased to inform you that we offer a complimentary service to our consumers called the "Gone but Not Forgotten" program. This program offers consumers the opportunity to request a search for and potentially purchase a product that has been discontinued within the last 36 months.
To initiate a search for your product, please call us toll-free at (800) 216-7173 between 9am and 4:30pm EST, Monday through Friday. To expedite your call, please have the six digit number located at the bottom of this letter available for reference. At the completion of a search (please allow four to six weeks), you may have the opportunity to purchase up to six pieces, depending upon availability.
At this time, the accepted method of payment is credit or debit card only. Packages can be shipped via UPS to any street address within the continental U.S. A flat shipping fee of $5.00 will be added to the total of your product order.
Again, thank you for taking the time to contact Grassroots.

I am sad, i had this product on my list for a while, finally bought it at kohls, which were the last 2 on the shelf, and yes it is amazing, Ah oh well.

on 4/30/2009 4:03:00 AM

Best eyecream I have ever used!

on 4/12/2009 8:44:00 PM

Still searching for my HG eye cream, I was intrigued by this not only because of the impressive list of ingredients but also the positive MUA reviews. I saw that it was no longer available online, luckily the store by me had at several on the shelf so I purchased two (I figured if I like it then I'll have a backup, if not I can always return it). Price was okay ($16 on sale), packaging could be better (I prefer a pump or tube instead of a jar). I started using it a few days ago and I really haven't noticed a difference in the dark circles or puffiness. I'll give it a couple of weeks and give an update, for now its a "3."
UPDATE: Its been over two weeks and I don't see a difference in either the dark circles or reduction in the "double-bag" under my right eye. I used this both morning and night, but sadly this is joining the eye-cream collection that is piling up in my medicine chest. I'm coming to the realization that perhaps my dark circles and under-eye bags are due to age and allergies, which unfortunately I cannot control.

on 4/4/2009 2:22:00 AM

yup, just tried to buy on Kolh's.com, - this item is no longer available and my local Kolh's is completely out.

I've gone through 5 tubs of this stuff since discovering it a few years back. Got my mom, sisters, boyfriend and boyfriend's mom hooked too. Heard a rumor they were discontinued...I hope that's SO not true!

on 11/22/2008 7:33:00 PM

Love it! The only cream that has successfully de-puffed the bag under my right eye. I immediately noticed less puffiness when I put this on the first day, and over the course of 3-4 weeks my "eye bag" has become smaller and smaller. You can get this at kohls.com. I'm praying Feast Your Eyes is never discontinued.....

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Unfortunately, I have to be another nay-sayer for this one.

Pros: Absorbed quickly, nice smell, left the eye area feeling moisturized. The price wasn't too bad, considering you get a decent amount.

Cons: The jar packaging. And the worst part for me -- it stung my eyelids! I was so excited to try this, having failed miserably with both Clinique All About Eyes (original and rich), but it wasn't going to happen. I actually woke up from a sound sleep and rushed into the bathroom to look at my red, stinging eyelids. As I was putting it on, it burned a little, but I thought it would subside. It didn't. I had to rinse it off and put petrolatum all over my eyelids to calm them down. It's definitely going back to the store this afternoon.

good god, this stuff is amazing. i joined mua for the sole purpose of finding a good, effective *eye cream* well, this is the first time i actually agree with all the positive reviews of an eye cream. this eye cream is simply sensational! however, i'm worried because it's not a well-known brand :( i'm gonna go ahead and stock up just in case it gets discontinued!

btw, results:

puffiness = GONE
dark circles = eh, nothing entirely gets rid of them. but definite IMPROVEMENT :)
wrinkles = slightly diminished
moisturization = better than i thought. perfect for daytime!

i.just.LOVE.this.stuff!

on 3/30/2008 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly feel like posting a picture of my face to prove how much it has improved my eye area! This is the ONLY eye cream that could help with my severe dark circles and puffiness. Almost everyone on my dad's side of the family has dark circles, and I inherited my allergies from my mom. So that's where my dark circles and puffiness comes from. This stuff works so quickly. It's very soothing to put on. I have always preferred using more so natural products on my skin. Loved that this has green tea in it to protect and soothe my skin. A little goes a long way. The little container seems as it will last me a long time. I won't ever buy a different eye cream brand. No need to..FINALLY. =)