Fancl Fancl Eye Serum

2.4

on 2/17/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I went through 2 tubes of eye serum before giving up totally. As eye product users should know, we should always use tube-based eye product vs jar-based cause every time we open the jar, the ingredients deteriorates with exposure to air.

However, I think my 30s eyes need something more heavy duty than rest eye gel or serum. In my opinion, Fancl's target consumers are teens and those in their 20s. So the serum doesn't do nothing for me.

Sorry. And I am a fan of Fancl.

I didn't have unrealistic expectations of this eye serum; I just wanted something to moisturize and prevent dry flakes around my eyes. This didn't do so, and didn't have any other effects. I gave it away.

it dont work.fancl eye products are so so only.

on 11/22/2007 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is a good eye gel for protection rather than treatment I think. It does protect your skin and moisturise at the same time, but I dont think it fixes the skin. I love it as it prevent dryness around the eyes. DOESN NOT SINK IN. but think of it as a BARRIER gel to protect from wind and cold. i would recommend using this over your eye cream treatment.

on 1/11/2007 10:03:00 PM

I did not expect this to work well enough for any visible results. However, my circles are not getting worse and it has helped with dryness around the eye area. Works as an everyday eye gel. Although, i experienced an increase in eyelash loss, therefore i will not be purchasing this product again. continued >>

on 11/14/2006 11:02:00 PM

texture is relatively light cf to eye cream, quite moisturising. I bought it as SA recommended it for my fine lines, but after using 1 tube, i don't see any effect at all. Do not recommend this pdt.

on 1/1/2006 6:03:00 PM

This is an awesome product from Fancl. It lasted me much longer than expected or recommended by Fancl (i think there is an expiration date of 2 months from opening the tube). this is a combination of a cream and gel and feels so good going on and though i don't have fine lines yet or undereye circles (i am 25), i feel it preventing them. this is cheap definitely for the quality at about $15 USD on the fancl website. the product is a pain to get a hold of since i don't know if any other place that sells it besides the fancl website.