New York Color Roll-on Lip Gloss

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought these vintage lipglosses off Ebay (& Maybelline Kissing Potions). I need to stir the blueberry up I got 2 of those (pop off the rollerball & stir it up w a tooth pick). The blueberry tastes a little stale but maybe when I mix it up it will be better. The strawberry is great no prob w that this stuff doesn’t go bad! I remembered having strawberry glitter & clear banana berry a long time ago I loved them. I tried to find banana on eBay but they want $28 for it so I got Technic banana gloss I’m waiting for it to come but I didn’t want to risk $28 bucks when it had the poss of being rancid/unusable + I saved $17 bcoz technic banana lipgloss was $11 I hate bananas but I like banana lipgloss. Weird!!! So you can get these on eBay in strawberry, banana berry, blueberry & kiwi. But ur gonna pay $$ they are $10-$13 for a 2 pack. They got other rollerball lipglosses on eBay that are new & I plan to add them to my collex. These make ur lips glossy but it needs reapplication often it disappeared off my lips but I rub together/purse my lips a lot. My lips I hate feeling bare. I wish they still made this/sold NYC in the USA. :-[

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like the banaa scented ones, these wre the one of the first lipglosses i have veer tryed, these are a classi old flahioned classical from the middle to late 1990'zs, this is a common gloss, nice small and taste, these ar eold school and golden an olden days when things were goood and inexpensive, these were $3.00 dollars then, now like 4 or 5 bucks

on 11/24/2012 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used this when I was a teen and recently found an old one in my drawer. Still good! I forgot ow yummy they smell. Leaves light gloss that isn't too thick or sticky. Not amazing or anything, but for the price its not bad at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have had this since middle school - it's a nice, basic, beginner lip gloss. I like that it's non sticky, but it definitely does not last very long. Personally I'm not a huge fan of the roll-on packaging because I always feel like I'm contaminating the rest of the tube every time I apply. Probably wouldn't buy again just because I don't use lip gloss much anyways.

on 3/19/2011 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to like this gloss when I was a teenager, but now, I can't stand it!! I bought it at Target thinking I would like it as much as I did years years ago. Well, not so much..... Initially it goes on heavenly with light consistency and shiny smooth lips. But after a while, once it starts to dry, it begins to be stick and leaves a nasty white residue and dry lips!!! Yuck!! If the "after effect" wasn't so horrible, this would be an awesome gloss.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This lip gloss gives me a very nice, very glossy look. It smells really good and is very moisturizing but it tastes kinda weird.

I bought this product because it smelled delicious (I have the strawberry) and I needed a clear gloss. This is a great price, it can go from $1-$3 depending on where you buy it.

I liked the packaging a lot too, its a roll-on (obviously) so it ensures that it doesnt get messy or use too much product or squeeze out in your purse or the other things that lip glosses tend to do.

It stays on for a pretty long time, if youre careful not a lot will come off with eating or drinking. It tastes wonderful, just like sweet strawberries, and if you drink water with this on then it tastes like strawberries too :)

As for quality, I loved this. It makes your lips look like glass and I find because of its thickness or something gives your lips a bit of colour (just a shade lighter than your regular lip colour) or maybe thats just because my lips are naturally pretty red, but nonetheless... Overall I would recommend this if youre looking for a good clear gloss. I just wish that they would come out with more flavours, fruit punch and banana strawberry is a bit overplayed.

I've been buying this since I was really little just because it tastes so good! The strawberry tastes like a six dollar smoothie!! And $0.75 for a bottle that'll last me six months is a definite YES YES YES! Buy it. Just pick the coins up off the ground in target and there you go! Delicious, shiny lip gloss for months! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This lip gloss REALLY dries my lips out and feels horrible/terrible. Makes my lips really tight and parched looking. At times have caused my lips to dry out so bad that they became crackey and peeled. Leaves a whitish dry residue/film on the lips when it dries. Very thin in consistency. Goes on glossy and within seconds to minutes turns into a nightmare!

on 5/21/2009 12:03:00 AM

I LOVE this gloss! It's pretty much the only drugstore item I buy and I think it is far superior to most high-end glosses. It's non-irritating, very slick, long-lasting, not sticky, goes well under/over lipstick, very moisturizing, and really cheap. I hate the plastic packaging but for the price, I can't really complain. I have several of them stashed around my home/work/bags so I always have one close by. I think the strawberry is my favourite. Definitely would repurchase (and buy for others!). I really have nothing bad to say about this product. :)