MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig

MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig
mac twigTwig lipstickTwig lipstick by Mac

4.1

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vanillin, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I did a new fall lipstick wardrobe redo a month ago. At that time Twig wasn't purchased or even considered. A few wks later I went back to check out blushes and was curious about Amorous because I needed a plum tone lipstick. I almost ordered it on line sight un seen because I was certain I'd love it based on pics and rave reviews. I'm so glad I didn't because it wasn't for me. It wasn't muted, as it can look on some people. Twig is actually what I wanted Amorous to be on me. It's a muted plummy, pinky brown. I wear it with either Cork or Plum liner, depending on how I want it to lean. This is now a fall/winter staple for me for day or night.

the color is simply AMAZING! and it's long lasting too. i would recommend to anyone. i could wear this everyday!

on 9/12/2016 12:41:00 AM

This is a beautiful, medium-toned color (it's a warm mauve that pulls abit chocolate-y/red on my neutral-undertone skin). It has a gorgeous satin-finish. It goes really well with 'Plumfoolery' blush. Perfect lip/cheek combo for fall that can be taken from day to night. Twig will suit a large group of skintones from fair to dark. I don't usually do brown-ish lipsticks (or nudes), so after trying plenty of browns and nudes, I finally settled for Twig for my brown, and Kinda Sexy for my nude. Wouldn't call either of them my MLBB shade, Twig is too dark, Kinda Sexy too light, but they are great, versatile colors. Twig's satin formula feels alot more comfortable on the lips compared to MAC's matte lipsticks. It lasts several hours too. I'm really liking this one alot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love thus one like crazy, better than the teddy brown one, it self soft, smooth, shiny, and satine-y. I luv the vanilla-like fragrance. It lasts a long time, and lives up to its word on the colour is the same on my lips that's is in the tube and why I used the tester to swatch it. It's MLBB shade I sware. It's my HG it santins in the MAC lipsticks!

on 8/28/2016 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I can see why this color is popular; it suits pretty much every skin tone. I have a medium-tan complexion and this color appears to be a pinkish-brown on me. It applies smoothly and opaquely with a nice satin finish. It isn't drying but isn't really hydrating. I wish Mac did not raise their prices but compared to other high-end lipsticks, their price is alright. Although this is a satin lipstick, the lasting power is still pretty impressive. I applied two layers in the morning then ate a banana, drank a bottle of water, and ate chicken and rice; at the end, a reddish-pink stain was left on the lips.

on 8/7/2016 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This color is just pretty and looks good on anyone. Its in satin finish so it's just perfect, not as dry as retro mattes but still very pigmented and rich.

Its color sits in the middle(not pale,not too brown,not peachy) so it's safe for everyday wear.

This is definitely in my top 5 MAC lipsticks. This shade is highly recommended.

MAC Twig is a really beautiful shade. I'm Asian and this shade is sooo pretty on me! I think Twig would look good on anyone. It is also a good MLBB shade (my lips but better). It is neither moisturizing or drying. The only con of this is that the finish is Satin. I would have given this 5 Lipsticks if the finish was Matte, but either way, I love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

one of my favorite MAC lipsticks.

definitely will sure repurchase this one.

on 3/4/2016 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Twig is mlbb on me so I love it! It comes on a muted pinkish brown and it's such a great everyday colour. I find that on me twig looks better in summer when I dye I my hair light, I like to wear more fushia colours when I have dark hair.

Probably my favourite lipstick! I love this colour its a neutral pink with brown undertones that is great for everyday wear especially if you prefer to wear more natural shades of lipstick. Its a Satin finish so its just between matte and creamsheen. It has lasts long, but like most lipsticks, you may need to reapply after eating. Colour I can reach for anytime, goes well with many eyeshadow looks too!