MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick - Twig

MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick - Twig
mac twigMAC TwigSatin Lipstick - TwigTwig lipstickTwig lipstick by Mac

4.1

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vanillin, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 11/6/2018 5:26:00 PM

I think this is my favorite mac lipstick shade. It's like mac brave, but warmer, so, it's the perfect mauve shade for fair skinned people with warm undertones (I'm nc20-25 for reference), really, it looks super flattering and even though I have 14 shades of nude lipsticks I find myself going for twig very often when I want a nude. Formula is great, applies evenly, takes forever to fade, sits very comfortably on the lips. I recomend this one for people who like mac Brave but wished it was more flattering on warm complexions. Try it on girlfriend, you won't regret.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

If I had to pick my favorite lipstick ever, it would have to be MAC Twig lipstick. I love the satin finish as it is soft on the lips and doesn't feel dry, and comfortable on the lips. The shade colour is my favorite, a deep-rose colour with a stunning Pinky-brownish undertone. The shade is a perfect nude for olive/Indian skin tones. I like pairing the lipstick with Rimmel London Spice lip liner, which I think goes quite well together. I would defo wear this shade on a date.

Lasted for a few hours, the pigmentation is good and there isn't a weird smell to it. The packaging on the other hand, I always thought it was plain and boring compared to other lipsticks. The quality and quantity you get is good though. Rachel Green from Friends is very much a style icon, so would I recommend this lipstick? 100%

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Is a very deep rose like with a brownish pink undertone. A beautiful deep shade. One of my most pigmented mac shades ever. I like how it's so deep yet it still has natural brown shades in it. The name twig is very appropriate in my opinion. One of my top ten mac colour choices.

The perf MLBB color!! This is a classic. This is what Rachel on “Friends” would wear or one of The Gilmore Girls would wear mom & dau. I have strayed from MAC lipstick to UD to Tom Ford/Bobbi Brown are my faves now I also enjoy elf lipstick but MAC is a high quality brand & still have kept their prices down. Kudos to them for producing a great product! If I lost this I would replace it as well as buying new colors. #winning Grade: A-

Yesssss

on 11/15/2017 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday go to lipstick. This shade is amazing! I get so many compliments on it and my friends always want to know what color i'm wearing. It is sort of a neutral mauve color and serves as an enhancement to my natural lip color. It is great for everyday because it is basic and pretty neutral yet I still have added color on my lips.

on 11/15/2017 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Twig is a rich, deep rosy brown with plummy rose undertones that can look more brown or rosy, depending on skin tone and how much you apply.
This is a blast from the past as it was the first MAC lipstick I ever saved up money to buy as a teen, back when MAC lipsticks came in silver chrome bullets and Rachel from Friends was a style icon. I don't remember having strong feelings about the shade; only that I bought it at the recommendation of a MAC artist as it was a popular "neutral" everyday shade in a pleasingly dense, highly pigmented Satin texture. I did lose interest in it quickly as it pulled brown and seemed a bit dulling on my then-NC35 skin.
Ironically, almost 20 years later thanks to Kylie Jenner, shades like Twig have come back in vogue.
I'm more of a Mehr girl, being paler (NC20/25) than I used to be, but I still sometimes wear Twig sheer for a more dramatic flushed-lip look since it pulls a muted rosy plum on me now. Lasting power is great as usual since it's a Satin, and one tube lasts forever for me since I wear it slightly sheer.
My only gripe is concerning Lauder's steep price hikes in Asia. MAC lipsticks went up $3.50 (USD14 to 17.50) between 2004 and 2017. In Singapore, it went from $25 to $33 (approx USD24) in the same time-frame, making it hard to justify repurchasing when Maybelline Touch of Spice is such good quality, looks pretty much the same on me, and costs 1/3 the price on sale.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

it looks good on my medium skin tone
creamy
color is gorgeous
i think the color is similar with kvd lolita, but feels like this one is more brighter one cmiiw

on 11/1/2017 3:18:00 PM

Gorgeous colour!
Creamy formula
Nice smell and packaging

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's my favourite lipstick. The color is amazing. it is very long lasting, but not dry. The packeging is very Good, classic and Black. It is a little bit expensive, but for this quality it is worth it