no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/01/2011

Thanks to the MUA reviews of this product, I purchased at Ulta. I LOVE this diffuser. It gives me the beachy, wavy look with such little effort. I have a medium length bob, with the Davines Sea Salt spray and this diffuser, the look is perfected. The other great news is that this is a universal diffuser. It fits on my Conair dryer, you do not need the T3. Only $30 at Ulta, great find. …Read more

About reviewer (268 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/20/2008

I use this diffuser with my T3 Featherweight hairdryer for when I don't mess with my natural waves. I love how it helps define my curls and does so quickly. However, I'd had mine for about 6 months now and it's starting to widen where it attaches to the hairdryer. I had to tie a rubber band around it so it would hold. Still, I love the effect enough that I would repurchase.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

Dec/23/2007

This diffuser is awesome when used in conjunction with my T3 dryer! It retains all of the heat produced by the dryer, but eliminates the air, which leaves my loads of fine, curly hair bouncy, shiny, and frizz-free!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromnycgal

Nov/03/2006

I concur with 'Endit'. Very nice diffuser. Large, easy to use, fits both the original T3 and the Evolution, works gently and creates a beautiful, full, smooth, natural texture on my wavy hair. This diffuser creates no frizz and smooths whatever frizz I have. I use it with the Evolution and it heats up real fast and gets the job done quickly.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromEndit

Dec/31/2005

This is a good diffuser, doing exactly what it claims. It dramatically slows down the airflow coming from dryer and does not move any hair at all. It's very large, but may be too large for some. It also gets quite hot while a dryer is in use. Even though I like this diffuser, I won't use this that much because I'm just not a diffuser person. Here's a tip too: Many websites …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (255 reviews)

AgeUnder 18