Jane Cosmetics Megabites Glossy Gloss

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/25/2002 8:49:00 PM

i got this in Shhhy. EW!! it tastes AWFUL! the only part i like is the color and the part where you put it on. its at an angle for easy application i guess. i woundnt get this flavor again but maybe a different one. good price tho

on 4/23/2004 9:02:00 PM

I bought this lip gloss not only because I'm stupid, but because it had glitter in it. And once cheerleading season rolls around glitter is my best friend. Needless to say this stuff isn't bad, it's your typical gloss, but the feeling you get once you put it on is disgusting. It was a clear gloss with tons of glitter and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I'm hoping that the other colors are better, but it doesn't matter cause I'm sticking to my lipsmackers. :)

on 4/29/2002 11:36:00 AM

i bought this in It's Darlin' [sheer mocha shade] & in Stop Wineing [sheer wine-berry shade]. Both have a slightly overpowering mango scent/taste. They feel kinda greasy/slimy when applied and do not last long at all.

on 3/29/2002 5:57:00 PM

I like this gloss. I got Ballerina, which looks like a pretty, slightly coral pink color in the tube but actually goes on basically clear with VERY gritty glitter. It's a pretty thin gloss. Also, there is a little separation in the tube between the pink and some kind of even thinner gold liquid stuff. (I don't really know what it is.) And call me crazy, but I like the cherry scent and flavor. I think it's yummy. It does look pretty on my lips- the glitter makes it sort of holographic. And if you don't press your lips together, you won't really notice the grittiness. I want to try Clearly Pink next, since it doesn't have glitter and it's got the same taste and scent.

I'm impressed! I have Ballerina and Shhy. Ballerina is a nice pink color with glitter and it tastes like cherries. Shhy is a light brown/nude and tastes like pineapple. I love the slant tip applicator and realistic scents. Have to get some more!

I was in search of the *perfect* Varneesh knockoff and I found it in Shhhy!! This is the perfect color and it tastes and smells great.. Definitely will buy this again!