Jane Cosmetics Megabites Glossy Gloss

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

3.2

I have two of these, the first one is a light pink with multi-color glitter and is berry flavored/scented. I adored this one, but unfortunately the gloss was exposed to too much heat and seems to have clumped funny. Before that it went on great and made my lips look fabulous.

I then repurchased in a red colored with a cherry flavor. I hate the flavor, and I have to squeeze the gloss tube a lot before applying otherwise it seperates and a strange orange water comes out. Ick. Still makes my lips look great, but is a little too sticky and tends to take my lipstick off. Great price though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this in Stop Wineing. i got it for $1.85 on sale at CVS. can't beat that! the color is a really nice glossy wine-purple that is super-shiny. the smell is kinda weird and the texture is a little more runny than i usually prefer, but all in all, it's a really great lipgloss! i did indeed notice it separating in the tube after a few weeks, but it doesn't affect the quality of the gloss at all.

on 1/2/2004 10:45:00 PM

I have this in Chandelier, which is clear. I'm not a big fan of fruity scents/tastes so I guess that's why this makes me kind of sick. The glitter is also pretty gritty, it makes me feel like I have sand in my lipgloss. I'm a fan of Jane, not a fan of this.

on 7/15/2003 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My friend bought this for me for my Birthday in Ballerina, since I've been doing Ballet since I was 4. It was a nice glittery pink in the packaging... when I first put it on... just a little water-like fluid came out that smelled like cherry... it was all seperated... so I shook it up and then the actual color came out. It looked nice on, but it was really gritty and the smell started to annoy me... after school, my friend and I played with it and put it all over our hands. Hmm... I'm not impressed by this gloss, but I'd buy it again, maybe.

on 4/8/2003 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in Chandelier. Well its no MAC Lipglass, this is decent lipgloss for the price. It doesn't last that long, and the glitter is a little gritty, but it adds a good shine and sparkle to the lipstick under it, its moistizing and I like the taste/smell. It reminds me of Bubblicious in Watermelon, a nice comforting childhood tast/smell. I like to layer it over Jane Lucky Star lipstick or a glittery Maybelline Wetshine lipstick (like Drippin' Honey) for a very sparkly lip.

Okay, this lipgloss is really kewl despite the fact that it comes off easily and get sticky after a while. [LOL] But I have Chandelier and it gives of a nice clear shine (looks like it professionally done), easy to apply, and thats why i love it! Its not the best lipgloss but it was definately worth my money!

on 2/7/2003 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like these glosses because they are not too goopy. They go on lightly and make my lips feel moist but not dripping with gloss. I got them in discreet which is a very sheer taupe, so l.a. which is a fun, bright pink, and shhyy, a pale pink. Unfortunately I dropped my shyy in a subway station but fortuantely the are cheap and easy to replace.

on 9/17/2002 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in 'Splash', and 'Discreet'. I personally ADORE Splash. It's such a pretty pink, with golden undertones. The flavor is delish! It tastes just like pineapples, and I love tropical flavors like that. I wasn't too fond of Discreet, only because the color was SO not me (I got it in a swap). Discreet is a light brown-ish purple, that shows up pretty sheer. I'm sure it would look nice on other people though. Discreet was also pineapple flavored. The glosses lasted for awhile, and it's just SO yummy! All of my friends loveeee my 'Splash' gloss!

on 7/15/2002 6:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this at Walmart yesterday for $2.49 in Simply Pink - a pale pale shimmery pink. I like the fact that it has the slanted applicator tip - a refreshing change from a spongetip wand. It is very thick and creamy - a good consistancy - but not as sticky as say, a MAC Lipglass. It also has a very sweet cherry-like smell. I like it because I like cherries, but some people definitely won't. For the price, you can't go wrong.

on 5/17/2002 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought one at Rite Aid, I think it was called Deceptive. It is supposed to have a pinapple scent, but I found it to be so disgusting that it went straight in to the trash.