Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/3/2005 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

man this gloss sux. its sooooooo runny and liquidy and doesnt last for more than a minute.

on 2/19/2004 1:34:00 AM

Got this on sale for only $2. I'm not super excited about this particular color (clearly pink). I've already got highly-pigmented lips so this doesn't really add anything but a little shine. I haven't noticed any blue sparkles/tone though. Texture is smooth and not sticky. Kind of like lip balm. Not as glossy as you might expect, given the name. The smell reminds me of cherry water ice. I think I'll try out another color next time.

on 2/17/2004 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this in ballerina. Looked great in the package but it turned out to be a big disappointment to me. The cherry flavor was terrible, and the grit of the glitter was too much. The color was alright, but I think it would flatter someone with a cooler complexion more.

on 2/11/2004 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this gloss in Chandelier and Paper doll. Chandelier looked liquidy, but I haven't tried it yet. On the other hand, Paper Doll looked good but wouldn't come out of the tube. I thought it was stuck, but soon found out that the gloss was hard like balm. Imagine squeezing hard thick balm out of a tube. Maybe this gloss was a fluke, but still. And there were chunks of glitter in it since it was so dry. I think there was just something wrong with the specific product that I purchased. I would give it a three, but...you don't know how horrible the one I have is. I was looking forward to the pink glitter, too...

EDIT: I tried using this product again, and it wasn't as dry. It got a little creamier. I put on a little but the scent of berries was too strong. Overall, I could take the scent, but that day I really didn't feel like it.

2nd EDIT: I've finally tried chandelier. It's liquidy, but a little two much. It's a little greasy and the glitter feels gritty on my lips. The shine is that of an ordinary lip gloss, and I've got plenty of those. It only lasts about half an hour. Only one more l/s because of Chandelier being an "okay" and "could've been better" gloss.

I have Shhhhy. I like the pineapple smell/flavor. But the color is too dark and copperish for me. If they make any new colors that don't have so much glitter in it, I'd buy it.
And I love the applicator too. Oh well, at least they don't test on animals.

I really wanted to like these more, because i love the packageing and the color (i have ballerina) is very pretty and looks wonderful on me. But the sad fact is that the glitter is just way to big! It feels like i have chunks of sand on my lips!

The prodcut also seperates in the tube and then smells like a chemical after a long period of time.

I WOULD buy this again, because i have a love hate relationship with it, but in a different color.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

nice shine with pretty irredecsent sparkles to give it a kick. easy-to-use slanted applicator. i only gave it 3 lippies because the flavor/scent are sickeningly strong, it has bad staying power, and the tube seems to leak. looks nicer in package than on lips. would buy again but only in another flavor that is not as strong.

on 1/6/2004 10:55:00 PM

This is a fabulous gloss for less than 3! It smells yummy! It gives a great sparkle and feels pretty smooth. I am referring to chandelier.

I bought this in ballerina which is such a pretty pink peach shade but I hated it! there's glitter in it which makes me feel like I have sand on my lips and the cherry flavor is disgusting. it's too bad because the color was so flattering! :(

on 12/22/2003 12:13:00 PM

terrible product---smells of bubblegum....lasts a half hour and spreads everywhere.... a few good things---not sticky at all & colors are pretty .