Jane Cosmetics Megabites Glossy Gloss

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this in Paper Doll. It's a sheer pinkish color with glitter and a berry scent. The product was difficult to squeeze out of the package. Once it was on my lips the glitter had too much of a gritty feel to it. It's cheap, it looks and smells good, but because of the texture and the packaging (looks good, hard to use) I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have 2 of these, Clearly Pink and Paper Doll. Paper doll is really nice, just a clear gloss with sparkles. Only problem with it is it all tries to ooze out at once! Clearly pink isn't really pink..it's more like irridescent purple on your lips and not very shiny, also it's really thick. I don't know why they have different consistencies. I might buy it again if I see it in a shade I like.

I have this in paper doll and chandeler. I like paper doll better which has a clear pink tone and glitter. I lasts long and is very thick. A+

This is just an ok product. The price is great like all of Jane cosmetics. I bought "ballerina" (Im a ballet dancer...) The color looked beautiful in the tube!!! Now, I had an idea it might not be so great because I read these reviews before buying- but it was just SO tempting cause it looks soooo peeerttyy in the tube! It just doesnt show up like that! The glitter is very gritty too. But I DO like the taste!! (Maybe Im weird!) It reminds me of that liquid bubblegum stuff I used to eat when I was little... I cant remember what that stuff was called!