Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I baught this to Florida with me on my summer vacation there in 2001. In Daytona Beach in Florida and Disney World I applyed itin the sunsine,. I had so many compliments. This is not my favoritwe brand, thought I wanted to ive it a chnace and try it. I used this to sleep and moisturize my lips to wake up with smooth lips in my morning and in the hotel where I did i, it worked. What a memory.................................

on 1/2/2004 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this for christmas in my stocking. I really love the shineyness of the gloss. I am always looking for supershiney glosses. the only downside is that it doesn't last as long as i'd like.

on 4/8/2003 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in Chandelier. Well its no MAC Lipglass, this is decent lipgloss for the price. It doesn't last that long, and the glitter is a little gritty, but it adds a good shine and sparkle to the lipstick under it, its moistizing and I like the taste/smell. It reminds me of Bubblicious in Watermelon, a nice comforting childhood tast/smell. I like to layer it over Jane Lucky Star lipstick or a glittery Maybelline Wetshine lipstick (like Drippin' Honey) for a very sparkly lip.

on 2/26/2003 9:22:00 PM

Editing my review - I only gave it 1 lippy last time around, but I'm changing my mind! These *can* be the bomb *if* you buy the right flavors - Stop Winening, with its mango flavor, smelled like burnt plastic, which was quite awful, even though I'm sure the color is great. However, I gave these another chance and purchased So L.A. and Shhhy, and those 2 are wonderful! They are perfect for fans of lighter, shimmery, glossy lip colors, plus they smell great. Moral of the story? If you can stand the smell/taste of some of these, buy them all. :)

on 2/7/2003 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like these glosses because they are not too goopy. They go on lightly and make my lips feel moist but not dripping with gloss. I got them in discreet which is a very sheer taupe, so l.a. which is a fun, bright pink, and shhyy, a pale pink. Unfortunately I dropped my shyy in a subway station but fortuantely the are cheap and easy to replace.

on 7/25/2002 8:49:00 PM

i got this in Shhhy. EW!! it tastes AWFUL! the only part i like is the color and the part where you put it on. its at an angle for easy application i guess. i woundnt get this flavor again but maybe a different one. good price tho