Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

No Image

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

I have two of these, the first one is a light pink with multi-color glitter and is berry flavored/scented. I adored this one, but unfortunately the gloss was exposed to too much heat and seems to have clumped funny. Before that it went on great and made my lips look fabulous.

I then repurchased in a red colored with a cherry flavor. I hate the flavor, and I have to squeeze the gloss tube a lot before applying otherwise it seperates and a strange orange water comes out. Ick. Still makes my lips look great, but is a little too sticky and tends to take my lipstick off. Great price though.

I'm impressed! I have Ballerina and Shhy. Ballerina is a nice pink color with glitter and it tastes like cherries. Shhy is a light brown/nude and tastes like pineapple. I love the slant tip applicator and realistic scents. Have to get some more!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this in Stop Wineing. i got it for $1.85 on sale at CVS. can't beat that! the color is a really nice glossy wine-purple that is super-shiny. the smell is kinda weird and the texture is a little more runny than i usually prefer, but all in all, it's a really great lipgloss! i did indeed notice it separating in the tube after a few weeks, but it doesn't affect the quality of the gloss at all.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had two of these...So L.A. and Discreet. So L.A. was a bright pink that smelled like a cherry sweet tart (but tasted sort of fake), and Discreet was a light shimmery brown with a pineapple smell (tasted better than the other one though). I didn't like the fact that they separated and leaked everywhere, but I did like the slanted applicator. Besides, I gave them both to my younger sister and she loves them. Go figure.

on 2/19/2004 1:34:00 AM

Got this on sale for only $2. I'm not super excited about this particular color (clearly pink). I've already got highly-pigmented lips so this doesn't really add anything but a little shine. I haven't noticed any blue sparkles/tone though. Texture is smooth and not sticky. Kind of like lip balm. Not as glossy as you might expect, given the name. The smell reminds me of cherry water ice. I think I'll try out another color next time.

on 2/17/2004 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this in ballerina. Looked great in the package but it turned out to be a big disappointment to me. The cherry flavor was terrible, and the grit of the glitter was too much. The color was alright, but I think it would flatter someone with a cooler complexion more.

on 1/2/2004 10:45:00 PM

I have this in Chandelier, which is clear. I'm not a big fan of fruity scents/tastes so I guess that's why this makes me kind of sick. The glitter is also pretty gritty, it makes me feel like I have sand in my lipgloss. I'm a fan of Jane, not a fan of this.