Jane Cosmetics Megabites Glossy Gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
No Image

2.7

on 7/25/2002 8:49:00 PM

i got this in Shhhy. EW!! it tastes AWFUL! the only part i like is the color and the part where you put it on. its at an angle for easy application i guess. i woundnt get this flavor again but maybe a different one. good price tho

on 2/11/2004 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this gloss in Chandelier and Paper doll. Chandelier looked liquidy, but I haven't tried it yet. On the other hand, Paper Doll looked good but wouldn't come out of the tube. I thought it was stuck, but soon found out that the gloss was hard like balm. Imagine squeezing hard thick balm out of a tube. Maybe this gloss was a fluke, but still. And there were chunks of glitter in it since it was so dry. I think there was just something wrong with the specific product that I purchased. I would give it a three, but...you don't know how horrible the one I have is. I was looking forward to the pink glitter, too...

EDIT: I tried using this product again, and it wasn't as dry. It got a little creamier. I put on a little but the scent of berries was too strong. Overall, I could take the scent, but that day I really didn't feel like it.

2nd EDIT: I've finally tried chandelier. It's liquidy, but a little two much. It's a little greasy and the glitter feels gritty on my lips. The shine is that of an ordinary lip gloss, and I've got plenty of those. It only lasts about half an hour. Only one more l/s because of Chandelier being an "okay" and "could've been better" gloss.

on 1/2/2004 10:45:00 PM

I have this in Chandelier, which is clear. I'm not a big fan of fruity scents/tastes so I guess that's why this makes me kind of sick. The glitter is also pretty gritty, it makes me feel like I have sand in my lipgloss. I'm a fan of Jane, not a fan of this.