Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/17/2004 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this in ballerina. Looked great in the package but it turned out to be a big disappointment to me. The cherry flavor was terrible, and the grit of the glitter was too much. The color was alright, but I think it would flatter someone with a cooler complexion more.

on 4/8/2003 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in Chandelier. Well its no MAC Lipglass, this is decent lipgloss for the price. It doesn't last that long, and the glitter is a little gritty, but it adds a good shine and sparkle to the lipstick under it, its moistizing and I like the taste/smell. It reminds me of Bubblicious in Watermelon, a nice comforting childhood tast/smell. I like to layer it over Jane Lucky Star lipstick or a glittery Maybelline Wetshine lipstick (like Drippin' Honey) for a very sparkly lip.

on 3/29/2002 5:57:00 PM

I like this gloss. I got Ballerina, which looks like a pretty, slightly coral pink color in the tube but actually goes on basically clear with VERY gritty glitter. It's a pretty thin gloss. Also, there is a little separation in the tube between the pink and some kind of even thinner gold liquid stuff. (I don't really know what it is.) And call me crazy, but I like the cherry scent and flavor. I think it's yummy. It does look pretty on my lips- the glitter makes it sort of holographic. And if you don't press your lips together, you won't really notice the grittiness. I want to try Clearly Pink next, since it doesn't have glitter and it's got the same taste and scent.