Jane Cosmetics Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I baught this to Florida with me on my summer vacation there in 2001. In Daytona Beach in Florida and Disney World I applyed itin the sunsine,. I had so many compliments. This is not my favoritwe brand, thought I wanted to ive it a chnace and try it. I used this to sleep and moisturize my lips to wake up with smooth lips in my morning and in the hotel where I did i, it worked. What a memory.................................

on 4/23/2004 9:02:00 PM

I bought this lip gloss not only because I'm stupid, but because it had glitter in it. And once cheerleading season rolls around glitter is my best friend. Needless to say this stuff isn't bad, it's your typical gloss, but the feeling you get once you put it on is disgusting. It was a clear gloss with tons of glitter and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I'm hoping that the other colors are better, but it doesn't matter cause I'm sticking to my lipsmackers. :)

I have Shhhhy. I like the pineapple smell/flavor. But the color is too dark and copperish for me. If they make any new colors that don't have so much glitter in it, I'd buy it.
And I love the applicator too. Oh well, at least they don't test on animals.

on 1/6/2004 10:55:00 PM

This is a fabulous gloss for less than 3! It smells yummy! It gives a great sparkle and feels pretty smooth. I am referring to chandelier.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have 2 of these, Clearly Pink and Paper Doll. Paper doll is really nice, just a clear gloss with sparkles. Only problem with it is it all tries to ooze out at once! Clearly pink isn't really pink..it's more like irridescent purple on your lips and not very shiny, also it's really thick. I don't know why they have different consistencies. I might buy it again if I see it in a shade I like.

I bought two of these. The first was a raspberry color which went on fine. The second was clear and glittery and it was good except that it doesn't go on evenly. It splashed on my lips in goops unlike the raspberry one. I guess it just depends on which one you get.

on 4/14/2003 9:02:00 AM

I love these lip glosses! Be warned, though, there is a lot of variation in the line. My Clearly Pink and Paper Doll are quite thick, whereas Splash and Chandelier were very thin and watery. There are a lot of nice colors and I like the sheerness of the glosses. Also, the glitter in Paper Doll and Chandelier aren't as gritty as some in other glosses I've tried. Maybe the glitter is smaller here??

I bought this in Clearly Pink, and the major reason I disliked it was because its color, which was neither clear, nor pink, but purple. The texture is alright, kind of oily and almost like vaseline, and it delivers very little shine. I was disappointed by this gloss, but I'd be willing to try it in a different color.

on 4/2/2002 5:27:00 PM

Horrible. Colors look pretty when looking at the tube, but the texture is like vaseline, the shimmer feels like sandpaper on your lips, it creeps of your lips quickly, and the hole the product comes out of is too big (so you get more product than you should need). Ok, this just reminds me why I will pay a moderate $14.50 for a juicy tube. I bought two of these on sale...and I consider it a waste of $4.00 I could have used for postage on a swap. Dont let the pretty colors fool you!

I purchased 2 of these, one in Splash a light orangy brown with gold undertones, and Clearly Pink, A sheer light delicate pink.
The consistency is lovely, just thick enough to stay on. I bought Splash first and it wasn't my color(I shoulda known gold undertones are bad with my colouring) so I went back and got the delicate pink which is almost clear. These are a nice gloss for under $3.00!

Popular Lip Glosses