Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

nice shine with pretty irredecsent sparkles to give it a kick. easy-to-use slanted applicator. i only gave it 3 lippies because the flavor/scent are sickeningly strong, it has bad staying power, and the tube seems to leak. looks nicer in package than on lips. would buy again but only in another flavor that is not as strong.

on 2/7/2003 3:30:00 PM

I like these glosses because they are not too goopy. They go on lightly and make my lips feel moist but not dripping with gloss. I got them in discreet which is a very sheer taupe, so l.a. which is a fun, bright pink, and shhyy, a pale pink. Unfortunately I dropped my shyy in a subway station but fortuantely the are cheap and easy to replace.

I was in search of the *perfect* Varneesh knockoff and I found it in Shhhy!! This is the perfect color and it tastes and smells great.. Definitely will buy this again!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a decent lipgloss for the price, but only because it's so cheap. They're not particularly wonderful, they're too strongly flavored and scented, and have no staying power, but they're pretty and cheap. I do however adore the limited edition one, flirt. The color is denser and not as greasy as the others, and the cotton candy flavor sealed the deal for me :)

on 5/17/2002 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought one at Rite Aid, I think it was called Deceptive. It is supposed to have a pinapple scent, but I found it to be so disgusting that it went straight in to the trash.

on 1/26/2002 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I only have one so far but I really like it. It has a good consistency and tastes and smells pretty good. They only problem I have is that the glitter is a little gritty. It probably wont bother most of you but those with sensitive lips it might.