Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

No Image

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

I'm a huge fan of lip gloss and I when these came out awhile back I seen them and had to try them. Well I was dissapointed, I tried a couple diffrent shades and none of them were that great. The gloss is pretty thin and the smells are awful! I ususally dont like Janes flavored glosses, because they smell and taste to fake so I'm still wondering why I ever purchased these- o well. I don't know if i'd recommend these, just because they didn't really work for me.

These were BOGOF at Walgreens this week...I figure why not? I love Jane...never really had a stinker in the product area (in the color area, yes! ex. Shine Langugage in Girl Talk...nasty color. gorgeous texture & smell).

It looks like a relative of the Lancome Juicy Tubes, with the Ez - on applicator. The shine is there...but I was expecting more tackiness. I love tacky gloss...lasts longer and feels better on my lips. I got two gorgeous colors,

Splash - Pinky gold, pineapple scented.

Chandiler - Clear w/ glitter, berry scented.

I was let down by these heavily...I wont be buying them again.

ETA - I tried out my friends tube of this, and they reformulated and now its really thick and tacky! I might be buying another tube. continued >>