Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I baught this to Florida with me on my summer vacation there in 2001. In Daytona Beach in Florida and Disney World I applyed itin the sunsine,. I had so many compliments. This is not my favoritwe brand, thought I wanted to ive it a chnace and try it. I used this to sleep and moisturize my lips to wake up with smooth lips in my morning and in the hotel where I did i, it worked. What a memory.................................

on 8/1/2006 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This was agreat lipgloss for a dirct cheap price. Mine did not have a bad smell. i have clear with micro glitter in it. I tend to mix fuchsia pigment and apricot pink pigment with this to get a great high gloss color. I think it has just enough stickiness to it to last a decent time between touch ups.

I have two of these, the first one is a light pink with multi-color glitter and is berry flavored/scented. I adored this one, but unfortunately the gloss was exposed to too much heat and seems to have clumped funny. Before that it went on great and made my lips look fabulous.

I then repurchased in a red colored with a cherry flavor. I hate the flavor, and I have to squeeze the gloss tube a lot before applying otherwise it seperates and a strange orange water comes out. Ick. Still makes my lips look great, but is a little too sticky and tends to take my lipstick off. Great price though.

I'm impressed! I have Ballerina and Shhy. Ballerina is a nice pink color with glitter and it tastes like cherries. Shhy is a light brown/nude and tastes like pineapple. I love the slant tip applicator and realistic scents. Have to get some more!

on 2/17/2004 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this in ballerina. Looked great in the package but it turned out to be a big disappointment to me. The cherry flavor was terrible, and the grit of the glitter was too much. The color was alright, but I think it would flatter someone with a cooler complexion more.

on 2/26/2003 9:22:00 PM

Editing my review - I only gave it 1 lippy last time around, but I'm changing my mind! These *can* be the bomb *if* you buy the right flavors - Stop Winening, with its mango flavor, smelled like burnt plastic, which was quite awful, even though I'm sure the color is great. However, I gave these another chance and purchased So L.A. and Shhhy, and those 2 are wonderful! They are perfect for fans of lighter, shimmery, glossy lip colors, plus they smell great. Moral of the story? If you can stand the smell/taste of some of these, buy them all. :)

on 2/7/2003 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like these glosses because they are not too goopy. They go on lightly and make my lips feel moist but not dripping with gloss. I got them in discreet which is a very sheer taupe, so l.a. which is a fun, bright pink, and shhyy, a pale pink. Unfortunately I dropped my shyy in a subway station but fortuantely the are cheap and easy to replace.

I was in search of the *perfect* Varneesh knockoff and I found it in Shhhy!! This is the perfect color and it tastes and smells great.. Definitely will buy this again!

on 7/15/2002 6:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this at Walmart yesterday for $2.49 in Simply Pink - a pale pale shimmery pink. I like the fact that it has the slanted applicator tip - a refreshing change from a spongetip wand. It is very thick and creamy - a good consistancy - but not as sticky as say, a MAC Lipglass. It also has a very sweet cherry-like smell. I like it because I like cherries, but some people definitely won't. For the price, you can't go wrong.

on 3/29/2002 5:57:00 PM

I like this gloss. I got Ballerina, which looks like a pretty, slightly coral pink color in the tube but actually goes on basically clear with VERY gritty glitter. It's a pretty thin gloss. Also, there is a little separation in the tube between the pink and some kind of even thinner gold liquid stuff. (I don't really know what it is.) And call me crazy, but I like the cherry scent and flavor. I think it's yummy. It does look pretty on my lips- the glitter makes it sort of holographic. And if you don't press your lips together, you won't really notice the grittiness. I want to try Clearly Pink next, since it doesn't have glitter and it's got the same taste and scent.